Help needed with unlocking weapons

jakef

Inkling
Can anybody please help me unlock the weapons, I'm on level 26 and have beat all of the bosses but still can't unlock a single weapon, I know I'm doing something wrong but not sure what, please help, thanks.

jakef

Inkling
Hi guys, yes that's all I've got a Jr. Splatter and I can't upgrade weapons, I've been to sheldon but I can't seem to unlock any weapons in shop, thanks for your help

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
Mhh. Could you take a screenshot or pic of you in the weapon shop?

jakef

Inkling
Leronne, I took this screenshot, it won't let me purchase any weapons by looks of it I've tried many times, thanks!

Floating Eyeball

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Stanley618
You collected the Sunken Scroll after beating the boss, right? It's a smaller step, but I know I've nearly forgotten it a few times myself.
I can't remember for sure, but if you've just got a Jr. Splatter, you might have to play an online match to unlock some, too.

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
Leronne, I took this screenshot, it won't let me purchase any weapons by looks of it I've tried many times, thanks!
so you can't select any of the weapons in the shop and buy them? 'cause you clearly unlocked them and have the money to purchase them. that's really weird. maybe you should contact nintendo and report this problem or change this one for a different splatoon cd, because this one seems defective if that's the case.

jakef

Inkling
Ok guys thanks very much for replies so far, maybe I'll speak with Nintendo as its not a disc but game was a download code which came with machine when bought, finally do I need every single one of the sunken scroll as well as the boss scrolls to unlock first set of weapons? Thanks!

Anaru

Inkling Cadet
NNID
lavalizard24
Ok guys thanks very much for replies so far, maybe I'll speak with Nintendo as its not a disc but game was a download code which came with machine when bought, finally do I need every single one of the sunken scroll as well as the boss scrolls to unlock first set of weapons? Thanks!
Naw, every weapon unlock is from boss scrolls (5), ammibo (3), or having a high enough level (the rest of them) so as long as you are even just level 2 you can purchase more weapons. If you end up having to reset, I'm very sorry. Hopefully you don't have to.

birdiebee

Inkling Commander
NNID
birdiebee
@jakef after the dialogue box, you press A, then what? Shouldnt he go through an explanation of each "New!" weapon in the list? After you get through his lengthy and repetitive explanations, it will allow you to choose the weapons, test them out or buy them. If you unlock new weapons but dont regularly vist the shop, his queue of weapons explanations can get very very long and you cannot skip it. I know this seems like an obvious step but I want to make sure you have gone through this. Maybe show us a screenshot of your cursor being on a weapon and with the "Buy" option?

The welcome to the shop screen doesn't really inform us if there is something wrong with the game preventing you from making a purchase, I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom