• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hey everyone, newbie here!

Blastronomy

Inkling
Hey guys and girls of Splatoon 2!

I really don't know how I have waited this long to play the game, I am already hooked after playing around 5 matches of Turf War.

The more I research into the game the more concerned I am becoming though. The upcoming Splatfest is going to be the last one right? Have I joined the party too late? Does that mean there won't be any support for the game once that ends? I wonder if the player base will remain. I really hope so because this is a fantastic game.

I apologise in advance if these questions have already been asked. I would appreciate any advice you guys have.

S.

Forma

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Forma1
Switch Friend Code
SW-3994-7331-0318
There's still plenty to dig into even after the final Splatfest is over. The first game still has an active playerbase even three years out from its final Splatfest so I can't imagine 2's playerbase will wane significantly.

Cephalobro

Splatoon 2 has tons of content, even more than the first game. You can also get the optional Octo Expansion for a better story than Octo Canyon plus giving you the ability to play as an Octoling, but even if you don't intend on getting the DLC, Splatoon 2 still has a lot to offer outside of Splatfests. Also, you will be able to play Private Battles in Splatfest mode after the last Splatfest is done.

radio-fashion

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3797-5332-9696
Welcome!! I don't think you have anything to worry about- Everything said above is true, AND the switch is way more popular then the wii u ever was, so since splatoon 1 is still going strong, there'll definitely be a big player base in splatoon 2 to enjoy for years to come.

Blastronomy

Inkling
Oh that is fantastic news! I really appreciate everyones replies here, testament to a truly great community. That is amazing about the first Splatoon, really good news hehe. I hope to get on a team with you folks one day, it'd be an awesome experience.

Thank you so much for the information! :)

SillySocks

Senior Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-8373-4160-3827
Positively thrilled to see fresh players still falling in love with our amazing game even on the lead-up to the grand finale. ^_^ Welcome to the forums and to the world of Splatoon, friend! You’ll definitely find many of us still playing even after the Final Fest, and I’d be happy to turf/league/salmon with ya if you’re looking to team up sometime. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom