1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Squidboards now has its own Discord server!

Join us on Discord!

3. Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 15,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 150,000 posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Splatoon community!

4. Hi Guest,

As of June 3rd you will no longer be able to log in to Squidboards using your Smashboards account. Please take a look at the announcement for additional details

Hey peeps

Discussion in 'Welcome Center' started by Aguilar, May 25, 2019.

1. Aguilar

Aguilar Inkling

Sup everyone. This account is old but I didn't really do anything with it, lol. Either way, I'm a Splatoon1 veteran that got the game in 2015, and was able to get my hands on Splatoon 2 AND the Switch last year. I'm a devout Inkbrush main and chargers are the bane of my existence. Hit me up if you wanna talk, i'm always open (and bored).

2. Cephalobro

Cephalobro Inkling Fleet Admiral

Hello! It's nice to have a fellow theory crafter joining the boards.

3. radio-fashion

radio-fashion Full Squid

Switch Friend Code:
    SW-3797-5332-9696
    Welcome (back?) to squidboards!! I feel you on chargers being a pain, especially if you're a brush main...

4. heyitschad

heyitschad Inkling

NNID:
    scuzyxzero
    Switch Friend Code:
    SW-2554-9598-1105
    Oh, come on why the hate on the chargers lol. Just zig zag and its harder for me to hit you.