Hey!

Cadpig

Inkling
NNID
milescadpig99
Hey there squids, I just decided to join this site today as I've been playing Splatoon a lot lately. I've been on this site a few times and read a few threads and thought I'd join.

I'm not exactly the best at introductions, but hello! My name is Cadpig, but you can call me Mel or Cad for short. I'm a mostly casual gamer who lives in the UK and usually plays splatoon for fun. I don't have many friends who play this game, but some of them are getting it soon. I like to change weapon and gear up a lot, but my favourite weapon is the dual squelcher. I like turf wars and splat zones. I don't play ranked (or squad battles) a lot, and my rank is A-. I also change my name/mii a lot on the Wii, so it might be a little confusing.

In real life, I love to draw, play on my laptop, write stories and sew things. I'm mostly a quiet and shy person but if I warm up to people I'm fine with them. I like many other things besides Splatoon, mostly Japanese things. My favourite foods are pasta, and noodles. I like the colours light blue and mint green.

Honestly, outside of forums I'm a lot less formal, but this is just an introduction so I just have a nagging urge to make it formal...

I hope to have a good time here!

(I think I went a little overboard with the info... xD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom