• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hey!

Cadpig

Inkling
NNID
milescadpig99
Hey there squids, I just decided to join this site today as I've been playing Splatoon a lot lately. I've been on this site a few times and read a few threads and thought I'd join.

I'm not exactly the best at introductions, but hello! My name is Cadpig, but you can call me Mel or Cad for short. I'm a mostly casual gamer who lives in the UK and usually plays splatoon for fun. I don't have many friends who play this game, but some of them are getting it soon. I like to change weapon and gear up a lot, but my favourite weapon is the dual squelcher. I like turf wars and splat zones. I don't play ranked (or squad battles) a lot, and my rank is A-. I also change my name/mii a lot on the Wii, so it might be a little confusing.

In real life, I love to draw, play on my laptop, write stories and sew things. I'm mostly a quiet and shy person but if I warm up to people I'm fine with them. I like many other things besides Splatoon, mostly Japanese things. My favourite foods are pasta, and noodles. I like the colours light blue and mint green.

Honestly, outside of forums I'm a lot less formal, but this is just an introduction so I just have a nagging urge to make it formal...

I hope to have a good time here!

(I think I went a little overboard with the info... xD)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom