• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hi guys!

Darth Squidius

Inkling
NNID
Shingouki1124
Switch Friend Code
SW-2438-3387-2501
Hahaha so 1000 years ago (when Splatoon 1 came out) I created an account here. Then I started playing and totally forgot about it. Some 3 months and 11days after Splatoon 2 comes out, I think to myself, "Hey, don't I have a Squidboards account?" So, uh, just saying hi and hopefully I won't end up doing this again when Splatoon 3 comes out.

Darth Squidius

Inkling
NNID
Shingouki1124
Switch Friend Code
SW-2438-3387-2501
Not gettin cooked that's for sure! Definitely staying fresh! Thanks for the welcome!

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
LOLS! I do that all the time with this group. I forget about it because I'm too busy running my own Sploon Discord group and then go like,"Don't I have a Squidboards account?" and come back here! Glad you flopped your way back here and hope you don't forget about us again! :D

Darth Squidius

Inkling
NNID
Shingouki1124
Switch Friend Code
SW-2438-3387-2501
LOLS! I do that all the time with this group. I forget about it because I'm too busy running my own Sploon Discord group and then go like,"Don't I have a Squidboards account?" and come back here! Glad you flopped your way back here and hope you don't forget about us again! :D
Oh I'm definitely not forgetting this time! This place is great and the Splatoon community is just getting bigger and better every day. Will definitely be hanging around and maybe grab a drink or two from Crusty Sean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom