Hi guys!

Darth Squidius

Inkling
NNID
Shingouki1124
Switch Friend Code
SW-2438-3387-2501
Hahaha so 1000 years ago (when Splatoon 1 came out) I created an account here. Then I started playing and totally forgot about it. Some 3 months and 11days after Splatoon 2 comes out, I think to myself, "Hey, don't I have a Squidboards account?" So, uh, just saying hi and hopefully I won't end up doing this again when Splatoon 3 comes out.

Darth Squidius

Inkling
NNID
Shingouki1124
Switch Friend Code
SW-2438-3387-2501
Not gettin cooked that's for sure! Definitely staying fresh! Thanks for the welcome!

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
LOLS! I do that all the time with this group. I forget about it because I'm too busy running my own Sploon Discord group and then go like,"Don't I have a Squidboards account?" and come back here! Glad you flopped your way back here and hope you don't forget about us again! :D

Darth Squidius

Inkling
NNID
Shingouki1124
Switch Friend Code
SW-2438-3387-2501
LOLS! I do that all the time with this group. I forget about it because I'm too busy running my own Sploon Discord group and then go like,"Don't I have a Squidboards account?" and come back here! Glad you flopped your way back here and hope you don't forget about us again! :D
Oh I'm definitely not forgetting this time! This place is great and the Splatoon community is just getting bigger and better every day. Will definitely be hanging around and maybe grab a drink or two from Crusty Sean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom