• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hi. I'm new

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
AHHHHHHHHHHHH! I HAVEN'T WELCOMED THIS PRECIOUS SQUIB! Welcome new squib! Glad you're already making some friends to play with! There's more to come as well! :D

Либра

「Pavor Nocturnus」
Welcomez!~

Like Kiba already noted, don't sweat dying a lot too much. While it can certainly get under your skin if this keeps happening a lot at certain times of the day (and it's the norm for ranked modes), we all started somewhere and you'll improve soon enough if you keep playing with plenty fun in mind. ;3

I just fail to see how dying is fun.
While I'm aware you were just messing with us, here's an example on how dying can still feel oddly satisfying and hilarious at the same time:
It's exactly how not to use the weapon but there's days where I just mess around and push my luck. :D

Mr. Squiggly Squid

Inkling Commander
Welcomez!~

Like Kiba already noted, don't sweat dying a lot too much. While it can certainly get under your skin if this keeps happening a lot at certain times of the day (and it's the norm for ranked modes), we all started somewhere and you'll improve soon enough if you keep playing with plenty fun in mind. ;3

While I'm aware you were just messing with us, here's an example on how dying can still feel oddly satisfying and hilarious at the same time:
It's exactly how not to use the weapon but there's days where I just mess around and push my luck. :D
Nice inkling ya got there, also...DOUBLE KILL

clare25273k

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-3316-9613-5900
Thanx :) I'm currently learning how to use the chargers. Just have to stick with it and keep practising

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
Thanx :) I'm currently learning how to use the chargers. Just have to stick with it and keep practising
Oh! Chargers are so fun! If you ever need any advice from an extremely mediocre Hero Charger main, you can ask me~ I find using a charger harder to do in Splatoon 2, but still possible!

Либра

「Pavor Nocturnus」
Oh! Chargers are so fun! If you ever need any advice from an extremely mediocre Hero Charger main, you can ask me~ I find using a charger harder to do in Splatoon 2, but still possible!
Offering the same. Been maining the weapon class since S1 and I still main them in S2, so if you need specific advice and quick tips, feel free to ask me via DM as well. I'm always glad to give a hand.

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
Offering the same. Been maining the weapon class since S1 and I still main them in S2, so if you need specific advice and quick tips, feel free to ask me via DM as well. I'm always glad to give a hand.
Oh! That's sick! I most likely will since I feel like a hit a wall with using chargers in Spl2n...

clare25273k

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-3316-9613-5900
Can I add you both on the switch? Maybe you both can teach me for using chargers :) I hope that's ok as I'm not doing very well with the chargers

Либра

「Pavor Nocturnus」
Sure thing. I may not be available 24/7 because I've got a full college schedule during the week but I can try to squeeze you in in the evening hours when I get the chance. Feel free to contact me if you want to discuss schedules and such. o/

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
Can I add you both on the switch? Maybe you both can teach me for using chargers :) I hope that's ok as I'm not doing very well with the chargers
Sure! I don't play as often because of work and Odyssey, but I'll be glad to play with you when I have the chance! Oh! Do you have a Discord?

clare25273k

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-3316-9613-5900
Yeah, I have discord :) still not sure how to use it :/ I've also got the Nintendo app for splatoon 2 :)

SilverBlue-Neko

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-0694-5266-9796
I HIGHLY recommend joining some Splatoon Discord groups! They're the best imo, to get into communities now. Squidboard has one which you can easily join by clicking the link for it on the front page. I'm also in charge of one called TSP if you wanna join it as well. Just click the link to it in my signature! If you need any help working Discord, feel free to message me! I had trouble with it as first as well. Made two accounts by mistake, but I'm so glad I figured out to use it because I have met some amazing people through it. :p

Lopez4

Inkling
NNID
Lopez4
Switch Friend Code
SW-1950-7205-3036
Hi I’m new as well. Im at level 16 but none of my friends play the game. If anyone needs a member for ranked play please add me.

clare25273k

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-3316-9613-5900
I HIGHLY recommend joining some Splatoon Discord groups! They're the best imo, to get into communities now. Squidboard has one which you can easily join by clicking the link for it on the front page. I'm also in charge of one called TSP if you wanna join it as well. Just click the link to it in my signature! If you need any help working Discord, feel free to message me! I had trouble with it as first as well. Made two accounts by mistake, but I'm so glad I figured out to use it because I have met some amazing people through it. :p
I just joined your discord group the other day :)

clare25273k

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-3316-9613-5900
Hi I’m new as well. Im at level 16 but none of my friends play the game. If anyone needs a member for ranked play please add me.
Will add you next time I go on my switch

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom