• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hidden talents

Cephalobro

I noticed that whenever I don't feel like going on car trips, I tell my family I'd rather stay home for the day, and then when they come back, they tell me that the traffic was really bad. When I do go on car trips, the traffic tends to be good. I don't even check how the traffic is, it's scary that I got most of my predictions right without even checking the local news and weather reports.

jeffthesquid

Senior Squid
Pronouns
jeff/jeffs
I have a talent of being about to program games from scratch. Not only am I good at coming up with new ideas for games but I can also create them too. I started when I was 17 with programming but was told by my parents to focus on school and just gave up on my talent. No I'm burned out at work. Maybe I should get back into it. Work sucks after all.

Masked_Katz

Gnarly Eddy's Boyfriend
Switch Friend Code
SW-3907-3792-4200
I was in an accident when I was very young and lost the ability to smell, so I can take out the trash and clean without trouble

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
I have a talent of being about to program games from scratch. Not only am I good at coming up with new ideas for games but I can also create them too. I started when I was 17 with programming but was told by my parents to focus on school and just gave up on my talent. No I'm burned out at work. Maybe I should get back into it. Work sucks after all.
Ooh it on scratch?

jeffthesquid

Senior Squid
Pronouns
jeff/jeffs
Nope, I'm kind of an odd programmer as I don't even use anything like game maker or unity. I just don a text editor, a paint program, and a microphone and start creating. I know it's more work but for some reason I like seeing how everything works under the hood.

Hokuto

Full Squid
Pronouns
they/he/ze
Switch Friend Code
SW-5561-7608-9695
I can make tiny polymer clay figurines. Unfortunately, because they're all freeform, they don't hold up under heat.

Madt123

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her/Hers
NNID
amacro
I'm apparently really good at web design as well as just designing stuff. My teacher told to that I should look into a career in design.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom