• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Hidden talents

sevenleaf

Pro Squid
Pronouns
they/he
Switch Friend Code
SW-5819-4806-4093
really good at memorizing random strings of numbers and/or letters when i am pushed to do so. mostly friend codes lol. best example is that back in 2013-2014 i memorized my 3DS friend code so i could easily give it to strangers on tortimer island in new leaf

(despite this i haven't memorized my switch friend code. probably because i don't give it out that often, and when i do, i can just grab it from the NSO app...)
(i also did not use this talent when in 5th grade my teacher challenged our class to memorize as many digits of pi as we could. oh well.)

DChachouke

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
she/her and they/them
Switch Friend Code
SW-6147-2273-1817
Ig my acting lmao ? I love acting, as well as theater plays and such. Since I'm usually calm, reserved and silent, I suppose it may come as a surprise to some when I'm actually somewhat decent at it (according to my teacher). That, or the fact I'm really good at being friends with cats.

BeckyXP

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
She/Her
Lucky

I can hide a scar from my mom for 3/4 days.

Iciest Ice

Inkster Jr.
Switch Friend Code
SW-5366-9128-5213
Idk if this counts but i have MASSIVE luck on things that are almost meaningles or not very important. It doesnt go away with time either.

Found another one. Any cat is nice to me and approaches, even if its a wild cat i havent seen before or if I just arrived to a place thats hours away by car/bus

Last edited:

OnePotWonder

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
If I had to say, I'd probably say stealth.
I can move silently with ease, and can disappear the second nobody's looking at me.

OnePotWonder

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
I can apparently predict the very near future. I don't know how I do it, but I do it unintentionally.
Everyone does this actually, to a degree. The brain compensates for the delay between perception and recognition, meaning that you're always thinking 1/10 of a second ahead of reality. Apparently.
Fascinating stuff.
This may have something to do with how your hidden talent works.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom