• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Tournament HIDE AND SEEK (Sunday 17th April

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
Oh shoot I didn't know we had to sign up in the comments, can I do that in the Discord instead? I'd rather not have my NNID public like that..
Deffinetly no problem :) btw your profile says that you signed up on 27th February this year that was my bros 7th birthday you won't care about that but I'm a little bit of a gossiper xD DISCORD LINK UPDATED

Last edited:

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
I clicked the link in the original post, thinking you updated it. I couldnt find a link anywhere else. Just tried it again, nada.
It's in the description the link to the new server

Floating Eyeball

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Stanley618
Could this maybe be moved with the upcoming NA Splatfest? I'd be fine missing part if I had to, but it seems like it might be easier to avoid that conflict.

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
Could this maybe be moved with the upcoming NA Splatfest? I'd be fine missing part if I had to, but it seems like it might be easier to avoid that conflict.
Not just NA but EU although EU doesn't clash I think doing the tournament today would be a bit of a squeeze
Ye I'll postpone it but it's gonna have to be postponed for two weeks as this week from mon to fri I'm at center parts and doing the tournament then would be impossible and then Saturday/Sunday I'm in the sniper no sniping tourney so Ye probably at the beginning of April will when I'll host it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom