How fresh are you?

dippsies

Inkling
One time I got 3 of the enemy team with the inkstrike.

I was more confused than anything.

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
With an Ink Brush, I think I took on all 4 members that surrounded me with the use of wall climbing and Sprinkler as bait once..
I was kinda proud of myself at that YOLO decision; but decided to never do it again.. Because I'm pretty sure I won't be able to pull that off a second time.

Sprout

Inkling
NNID
bootypatrol
I took out an entire team that wasn't paying attention with an aerospray and we won by .1% :')

くコ:彡 - ROXY

Senior Squid
NNID
Spamus
I'm so fresh, you can suck my nuts... swag
i'm kidding... maybe.. I'm so fresh, i get revenge splats from my mines after i get splatted

Achamo

Inkling Commander
NNID
KupoSuppi
^ I'm so fresh, everyone disconnects as soon as the match begins; including my own teammates.

I'm also so fresh, Judd gives us victory despite the opposing team inking more turf than us.

Last edited:

Blue24

Inkling Commander
NNID
bluebomber2425
In Splat Fest, I would say that over 90% of my games I was the leader of my team.

One team I was on was not the best and I was carrying them through multiple games. I stayed with them because they kinda grew on me. Anyway, my highlight match was a game where we were going to lose by like 60-70% in the turf war. After I died for like the 8th time or so, I had that moment that I am sure a lot of us have had where instead of thinking "oh well we loss this one :P" you think "Aw hell naw, I ain't going out like a punk!" With a minute left, I went around the opposing team unnoticed, covered their area, squid jumped back to my base and covered what I could. I got inkstrike with 2-3 seconds left and nearly broke my finger pressing the gamepad screen. We won by 0.1%.

I wish i was fast enough to take a picture with my phone because I don't think my inkling grandchildren will believe that war story when I tell them.

Banshee

Full Squid
NNID
Laddy-Daddy
i usually just feel great when i manage to get a few splats on the other team without dying. i use aerospray without gyro controls and my aim is not good at all, so whenever i find myself landing a few good hits for the team while inking the place at the same time i feel pretty damn proud

TheMH

Inkling Commander
NNID
The_MH
I'm so fresh, I'm aiming to get at least a triple kill each time I launch the inkzooka.

I'm unable to do consistent quad kills, though.

Mazzle

Inkling
NNID
Mazzle
Once was an rampage. Died first but then killed 11 others while still getting most points and the match after that I had a K/D of 14-0. Both on skatepark and man was it fun. But sadly didn't record at that evening

くコ:彡 - ROXY

Senior Squid
NNID
Spamus
is it wrong that i'm waiting for this thread to start sounding like "WELCOME TO THE SALTY SPITOON (splatoon), HOW TOUGH ARE YA?"

Squadaloo

Full Squid
NNID
RodRodney
I splatted 3 enemies and stopped the Tower at 2% distance left. We won in overtime 99-98.

Harmageddon

Inkling
NNID
Harmageddon4
Im so fresh I stopped the tower at 1 and rode the tower all the way back for the win.

Smashling79

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Linkmaster3000
I took out all 4 players on a Japanese team in tower control with a single shot from my Luna blaster. No joke.

Misha

Pro Squid
NNID
Misha21
Best I did was kill three people with killer wail and I got tower to the goal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom