How many of us have made it in to S+ Rank?

D3RK

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-6389-5985-3965 Username:「Derk」
Posted in the old thread but guess I will put it here also.

Rip solo ranked, you won't be missed. Possibly first S+ NA? I decided to go solo Heavy Splatling through S rank for fun. I like the gun a lot so far!

Ryuji

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ryuji777x
Only got to S Rank, couldn't play all night to try to get S+ because work in the morning.

Travelingpik

Full Squid
NNID
travelingpik
Got to it 3 times and kept deranking :D Now I'm back at S+ and may just wait till the ranks begin to normalize.

Last edited:

Ryuji

Inkling Commander
NNID
Ryuji777x
I almost made it to S+ before Splatfest because I had a large winning streak, then a bunch of dc's happened because of my unstable internet ><
So now, I'm just waiting until the end of Splatfest so I can go for it again.

D3RK

Semi-Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-6389-5985-3965 Username:「Derk」
After a rough grind the past couple of days I finally got to S+99. This felt next to impossible due to the garbage new points system. Literally every win was +1 or +2 while losses were 4+. For splatzones I ended up using a tenacity + special charge up set and spamming inkstrikes with the Heavy Splatling for most of the games. This usually gave my team a really strong position to start the match and we could push the opponent's team out from there. I could also break and defend the zone really easily with the Heavy Splatling's range and inking ability + splash wall. For tower control I used the scoped E-liter and focused on taking out the enemy team and defending our team on the tower. Basically, I played super defensive to give my team the best chance of winning as possible since the points system is so unforgiving.

BluEyes

Senior Squid
After a rough grind the past couple of days I finally got to S+99. This felt next to impossible due to the garbage new points system. Literally every win was +1 or +2 while losses were 4+. For splatzones I ended up using a tenacity + special charge up set and spamming inkstrikes with the Heavy Splatling for most of the games. This usually gave my team a really strong position to start the match and we could push the opponent's team out from there. I could also break and defend the zone really easily with the Heavy Splatling's range and inking ability + splash wall. For tower control I used the scoped E-liter and focused on taking out the enemy team and defending our team on the tower. Basically, I played super defensive to give my team the best chance of winning as possible since the points system is so unforgiving.

Do you stream?

Kaze

Pro Squid
Is it true that if you do squad mode as S / S+ rank you can't derank there, but still gain the same cash bonus?
because that sound a bit unfair to just master race up to S rank and farm squad mode without any risk of losing rank points with the same cash gain as regular ranked mode :scared:

Poxnixles

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Vitiel
Is it true that if you do squad mode as S / S+ rank you can't derank there, but still gain the same cash bonus?
because that sound a bit unfair to just master race up to S rank and farm squad mode without any risk of losing rank points with the same cash gain as regular ranked mode :scared:
It is true.

Alsoooo

flc

Inkling Commander
NNID
fiveleafclover
pretty sure the game wants me to never hit S+

I mean I can get to the high 90s easily enough but then the game finds ever more creative ways to just end my run

ShinyTogetic

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Maikaru
Switch Friend Code
SW-3468-6485-0599

>hits A+94
>Loses 12
>hits A+92
>loses 10

this game isn't letting me reach S

BSME/misc

Inkster Jr.
NNID
jjp702
I know this sounds stupid but I want to reach S (and hopefully S+) using only the splatterscope/kelp splattrescope. Currently at A+ 44 but wondering how feasible it would be

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom