• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

How many of us have made it in to S+ Rank?

BSME/misc

Inkster Jr.
NNID
jjp702
Finally made it to S with the splatterscope solo, I guess that's good enough lol. It's too hard to carry a team with a charger unless you have great teams the entire time, which is isn't usually the case.

Back to the .96 gal deco

Power

Inkling Commander
Finally made it to S with the splatterscope solo, I guess that's good enough lol. It's too hard to carry a team with a charger unless you have great teams the entire time, which is isn't usually the case.

Back to the .96 gal deco
Not necessarily. When I used 3k on my climb to S I was able to lock down most of the other team. (my aim was on point for most of it)

unforgiven

Inkster Jr.
Since I'm S rank, I haven't played ranked matches.
I feel like I'll go back to A+ because of a losing streak. :(

XenoPixel

Senior Squid
NNID
XenoPixel
The journey from S to S+ is a long one. Luckily you don't lose much, but on the other hand you don't gain much either.

Dish

Full Squid
NNID
Englannd
Not necessarily. When I used 3k on my climb to S I was able to lock down most of the other team. (my aim was on point for most of it)
Yeah its definitely possible I also main splatterscope and I hit S+ last week
WVW69iXq3M4k6F_iPS.jpg

Kittyy

Inkling
NNID
MisdreavusKitty
I am a B right now. I don't play ranked much. And when I do, I have a bad team, or their team is better, or it's tower control. I'm never around when splat zone is on and that's my favorite / best.

flc

Inkling Commander
NNID
fiveleafclover
got my second S+ account

I kinda sorta used my main from ~70->S+ (lost like 1 game along the way) but getting up to 70 in the first place was from the cjs letting me 1v4 every game I played and win

BKTang'

Inkling
NNID
Konjiki-Jizo

Back to the .96 gal deco
Same here, managed to reach S rank with the splatterscope / kelp splatterscope, I'll just try not to derank now

shy

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2855-0246-7213
I was an S rank but due to losses and a bad connection I went back to an
A+ rank.

_clementine

Inkster Jr.
I'm only rank B right now, but I think I'll be able to get up to A and possibly S with a little work. I've only lost my rank once so far, and I quickly gained it back. So don't think I'll be stuck down here for long. *knocks on wood*

The ΩS

Retired
NNID
Renwin
I should've taken the chance when ranked finally opened up, but just hit B Rank with various weapons and strategies. Feels like I'm not getting any better though but I'll just keep pressing on until something sticks. Apparently, I still do decently with Aerosprays, so I'll stick with that.

Last edited:

Las7

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
Las7man
Took me a while but today it finally happened. Honestly I barely used the Gal, but after failing for months with Krak-on and Chargers a rotation on Moray/Underpass in Rainmaker was able to give me the needed push.

TheGreatGateway

Inkster Jr.
NNID
DaxterD
Well, since there's more ranks and its now even harder to get to the top. How many of us have made it in to S+ Rank?

I managed to get in there in about 5 hours and getting on those large winning streaks really helped!

I feel like I've been playing for 5 HUNDRED hours and I still suck ;( B- rank forever. Why me? I practice more than anyone!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom