How neat are you?

How

• All of the ground!

Votes: 8 21.6%
  • Just enough to get me to the front lines.

Votes: 12 32.4%
  • Covering all of the enemy ink, uncontested ground is a bonus.

Votes: 14 37.8%
  • The ground, the walls, the ceiling oh and that bird too!

Votes: 3 8.1%

• Total voters

Astral

Astral Finish!
NNID
AstralFinish
I could see my OCD acting up when I play, not being able to leave if I miss a little corner. I can only imagine how many times I'm going to die while trying to get it perfect. Oh well, priorities.
This happened with me, i ended up going back and filling in every tiny crevice :p

Radi

Senior Squid
NNID
InfinityBeamX
Being myself, I probably wouldn't bother to fill in the tiniest of spaces unless it was the deciding factor for who wins the match, which in most cases those tiny areas won't even matter. I'm more for trying to get the majority of what I see. If I miss an area, then so be it. It's not the end of the world, now is it?

Trick_Ster

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Thetardygalaxy
I'm going to be the guy that rather tries to distract the other team. Making sure that I lure them away and take them out so that way my team can cover more ground without getting wiped out from the other players. I'll be relying on my team to do the ink work while I'm distracting the enemies.

Endymion

Pro Squid
NNID
Endymion0
I go by what's on my gamepad. If the map says an area is covered with my teams ink, then that's all that matters. OCD won't help you in turf wars.

Chapter Serf

Semi-Pro Squid
Premium
NNID
ChapterSerf
I'll admit: I tend to get a whee bit OCD when I see corners and bits missing. Every little bit counts!

Edit: But I will happily blow away an enemy before I go on filling in the corners.

Last edited:

Snowboar

Full Squid
NNID
Snowboar
Splattershot Jr. doesn't really "neatly" put ink on the ground, so basically enough to swim in.

Ranias

Inkling
NNID
Ranias
I usually fill in patches of empty ground if I need special and there isn't anything more important to do, like the enemies pushing in or something.

There shouldn't be any reason to not fill in all of the available ground before time is up though. I'm more likely to fill in patches in the last few seconds than any other time.

AstralSpirit

Full Squid
NNID
AstralSpirit26
I usually found myself using my ink to charge ahead as quickly as possible. If i got the top area of Saltspray covered, or if i got a lot of my ink on the enemy's side of Walleye, it seemed to put my team at an advantage, not to mention it always seemed to fill up my special meter really quickly. The tiny little corners don't really bother me until the match is getting close to the end and i go into "Oh my God ink everything!!!" mode.

kimerson

Inkling
Premium
NNID
kimerson
Depends on the situation, really. It's there's a lot of action going on, I spread just enough ink on the ground to ensure I have enough mobility to take out my opponent. Once things calm down (say, for example, the entire enemy team gets wiped out and are busy respawning) that's when I meticulously cover every square inch of the area with ink

Twilord

Senior Squid
NNID
Twilord
I'll try to cover all the turf close to me early on. But once I get going its all about enemy ink.

suavevillain

Inkling Cadet
The start of match i'm focused on making paths to swim across the map after while i go for corners and unpainted parts of the map.

WeirdChillFever

Pro Squid
I just shoot Ink in a straight line while I'm running, so the neatiness depends on the weapon I choose.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom