Votes: 0 0.0%
  • i don't actually play PVP lol

Votes: 1 3.7%

• Total voters

vitellary

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/them
this question occurred to me because i realized that i almost never actually play splatoon these days... i've been holding out for a new patch to give me more weapons to work with since the pool of weapons i Really like is down to only really one or two weapons now. i expect that i'm in the minority though so i'm curious about other people! the question is specifically in regards to PVP like turf war or anarchy, salmon run and tableturf are separate enough that they should probably get their own polls

Alphine_Agnitio

Trans Bird Trans Bird 🏳‍⚧️
Switch Friend Code
SW-5178-8280-0912
Aim for daily, sometimes 3-4 days a week. Usually average 5-10 hours a week thougu

JishTheFish

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
he/they
Switch Friend Code
SW-0916-3665-4202
I'll play daily but will take like 1 - 5 week breaks, sometimes I'll sorta have a half break and play every few days

arias

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
she/her or he/him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2421-7847-3701
id say daily but these days ive been busy and trying out other games too...
also, i feel like i need some sort of motivation, like other people playing with me, ranking up, special events etc or the game can feel a little stale

reelrollsweat

Pro Squid
ive generally been too busy to play daily this school year which is a good thing LOL. nowadays i play more salmon run than pvp bc i like to catch each new rotation. usually an hour a day, maybe two if i have extra free time

Last edited:

Retro_Wolf

Full Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-3631-4982-0610
I usually play almost everyday. At least an hour or two a day but a lot of times (especially with friends or with a team it can be a lot more. Sometimes 5-6)

(I'm a lot of time reading/praying, spending time with my family, or eating. But when I'm not doing and of that I'm either drawing/animating or playing games XD. And my favorite game of all be splatoon easy.

Shayreep

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-1285-8726-3991
I try to daily but im preparing for a big move and also ive got general daily responsibilities (like bills) but if i had my choice.... itd be at least four or five hours a day LOL

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom