How To E-Liter 101

SaddenedJoy Ü

Inkster Jr.
NNID
sachein
How To E-Liter 101
Hey Guys! SaddenedJoy Here! And Today I Am Here To Talk To YOU About A Little Weapon Guide, That Is Not Really Mentioned, The E-Liters. :wst_charge_long00::wst_charge_long01::wst_charge_longscp00::wst_charge_longscp01:
These Weapons Are Kinda Over-Powered Which Is Why I Decided To Post This Thread.
So You're A Lonely Inkling At Like A Level 12? And You Are Struggling With The E-Liter Since You Have Used The Other Weapons More? :wst_charge_light00::wst_charge_normal00::wst_charge_normal01::wst_charge_normalh::wst_charge_normalscp00::wst_charge_normalscp01::wst_charge_quick00::wst_charge_quick01: This Is A Common Problem, Don't Worry Buddy, I Can Help. There Are Lots And I Mean LOTS Of Ways To Train, Try The E-Liter Constantly In The Practice Area At Sheldon's. It Is Recommended To Put Low Camera Sensitivity For Motion Controls But It's Your Choice.
There Are A Lot Of Weapon Combinations For The E-Liter, :burstbomb::squidbeacon::echolocator::bombrushburstbomb::kraken::bubbler:, But I Recommend You Try Out All The Weapons And Choose What's Right. These Have Different Advantages In Different Modes And Maps, Let's Go To That!
Tower Control Is Where E-Liters Are Most Commonly Used But In Specific Maps Or You'd Get Killed By An Evil Blaster Kid! :scared::wst_shot_explight00::wst_shot_explight01::wst_shot_explong01::wst_shot_expmiddle00::wst_shot_expshort00:Even If It Is Tower Control, You Should Still Stay At Back As Defence, Don't Be WhiteHawke Who Just Goes In There! xD
I Will Say Some Recommended Maps To Use E-Liter, Museum D'Alfonsino, Ancho-V Games, Moray Towers And Flounder Heights, These Maps Give Excellent And Shocking Advantages To The Player!
Positioning, There Are Lots Of Areas, Perhaps On The Top Black Box On Ancho-V Or One The Edge Drop Of Moray, On The Moving Obstacle Of Saltspray Rig, There Are A LOT!
ABILITIES Are One Of The Most Important Things There Are Before You Roll Into A Match! Mostly Used Are :ability_damage:So You Don't Have To Fully Charge Up Your Shot To Get That Juicy Kill. :ability_defenseup:So You Don't Get Splatted By Other Squid Snipes, :ability_bombrange:For Throwing Farther Burst Bombs,
:ability_quicksuperjump:For Quickly Jumping To Your Squid Beakon Or There Is :ability_swimspeed:For Quickly Swimming To Your Sniping Territory.
I Hope You All Learned Something And That's All From Me; Peace Out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom