• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

Resource icon

Weapons how to slosher

guster-animations

Pro Squid
Pronouns
they/them
guster-animations submitted a new resource:

how to slosher - basic advice for playing the slosher

i’m guster, a comp vslosher player who’s mained the weapon for over 10 months and has got from entry level to around div 8 with it! i’m obviously not an expert on the weapon, but here is some advice i can give on it:

using the main
the slosher is a complex weapon to use. it has a wide hitbox and no jump RNG, can hit people over ledges and walls, and changes direction if you turn your controller while firing. because of these unique attributes, it can be difficult to get used to the...
Read more about this resource...

Sorcerer

Senior Squid
NNID
JiveSoulBro
As someone who played and has written about the Slosher (on gamefaqs.com), I'll say two things.

1. Obviously the Slosher isn't a midrange weapon, but when you say "play to your range", people should be thinking "stick to the front lines, but defensively". Slosher doesn't do offense. Slosher as a weapon can hold a variety of front lines, regardless of their innate terrain features.

2. Angle Shooter is dirt cheap and combos for lethal with the main weapon. And that's a fast combo; practice it and you'll definitely get kills you wouldn't ordinarily have. It's important on open ground: bounce a line to see who will cross it, so you don't overexpose yourself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom