How was your success with the updated abilities?

Lonely_Dolphin

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Einsam_Delphin
Okay I definitely like the increased grenading potential :ability_inksaversub: combined with :ability_inkrecovery: provides! Was trying it on the H-3 Nozzlenose and I'm just throwing suction bombs everywhere all the time! ^_^

Aristeia

Pro Squid
NNID
Sifo33
The only downside is the nerf that all sub-dependent sets get with the new Bomb Sniffer :( I've noticed that flick-bombing with the Carbon Roller has just been getting more and more...and more difficult with each new update. Oh well.

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
I am loooooooooving the new Tenacity. It's become my go-to splat zones hat. I tend to hang back and try to avoid dying while I ink, so the constant gauge refills from splatted teammates adds up REAL fast.

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
So I bought a new pair of Pro Trail Boots that had a Defense Up sub on it. Even with just that one sub, I feel it's helped lessened the bomb scratch damage I've had.

I'll have to get a full natural reroll in order to see what the maximum effects are, but so far I'm a little impressed.

chubbypickle

Inkling Cadet
Well it hasn't changed that much for me. I still use :ability_haunt: the same, namely on weapons that don't mind being taggged as much. I still use :ability_comeback: :ability_inkrecovery: :ability_inksavermain: :ability_tenacity:the same, and still find :ability_specialduration: and :ability_bombsniffer: to not be worth it. I have started using :ability_lastditcheffort: and that's been nice, and I haven't tried :ability_openinggambit: :ability_recon: :ability_inksaversub: but my usage of them probably wont change.
i only use :ability_specialduration: for tower control for my bubble and going for that last push its been a blessing

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom