"Huge" Splatoon News coming on June 9th

Gameboy224

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Gameboy224
There are models for a completely new Slosher and Splatling weapon found in the data. Maybe the Splatoon team is ready to continue supporting Splatoon even longer than it already is?

What exactly does the post text say? What's up with the Toad holding a Hero Roller?

Enperry

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ssjplt
Switch Friend Code
SW-0405-1788-8108
Obviously OE info, maybe even confirmed date. Heck, July 13th could've been a lie and, best case scenario, OE comes out then! Another possibility, my favorite, Splat1 port to Switch :D!

Hmmmm, "Shock the world", more like "Kill all Splatoon 2 fans of surprise and exitement amiright?".

BirdAndreo

Senior Squid
Big news about Splatoon 2 or Splatoon saga? (it doesn't actually say that in the Tweet) Little but big difference at the same time! if it's about Splatoon in general, i have an Ultra negative idea: looking at how nintendo is slowly burying Wii U in the forgotten land, i would expect an imminent online services shut down... leading to a Splatoon remaster for Switch uhuhuh

If it's going to be about Splatoon 2, i hope for a strong update for Salmon run

Inkling kirby

Semi-Pro Squid
The last time Nintendo said they had a big new thing coming, we got Labo. The possibilities are endless with this company and that's why I love it.

Elecmaw

Lord of the Squids
NNID
Switch Friend Code
SW-3466-8927-7969
Rather than getting hyped right away, please keep in mind that this source isn't official but from a (reliable) leaker. Even if it is true, keep in mind it may have been worded differently or the tone of the message may not represent the announcement well.

My guess is that it's going to be a Off the Hook world tour, which would tie in pretty well with the "shock the world" quote.

i can only pray to several entities all at once and hope we're not going to get a battle royale mode

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom