I am neither kid nor squid I am a super funny "memer" tehe

NNID
ThatNaughtyPanda
I believe in the squid game, I believe it can have a meta...

So I'm here now instead of Smashboards. Splatoon won me over with its... playable online.

Currently level 11 and working my way up to the point where I too can have that dumb golden spray gun. Forget what it's called. I didn't like the silver one too much, so I probably won't like that one either. I pretty exclusively use the Splattershot with the little pink sticker on it. Forget what it's called but it works pretty well considering I play in roughly an equivalent style to a 9 year old on speed.

Remember me as I will one day be "airhorn mt. dew doritos" level good at this game. Have that A+ in no time.

Last edited:

Flying_Tortoise

Sushi Chef
You are talking about the Aerospray weapons. Gold I think is RG and the silver is MG? But don't quote me on that. I personally only use those for turf war if I just wanted to rack up points. But I have over a million in Squid Money so I just use whatever I feel like in Turf War.
The pink sticker is the Tentatek Splattershot. That is my favorite weapon :D, ever since the testfire I loved the splattershot the most, and the tentatek fits even better with my offensive playstyle.
I wish you the best of luck in the game, especially when the Splatoon really comes out in August when custom lobbies are a thing and teams can face teams. It's going to be so hype!!
Also, welcome to the community :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom