I am not Groot

ENG57INE

Inkling
What's up everybody. Just started playing a couple days ago and hooked. Currently loving the 89' zapper. Such nostalgia. Haven't completed the campaign yet, to hooked on turf wars. Currently level 9 and slowly progressing. Really only have one complaint about the game and I've seen the thread on it already, but i feel there needs to be regional match making. Too many times tonight I've been splatted by players facing away from me after I've already inked the crap out of them. Just hoping to get better and move on the ranked matches and do well there.

Other than that just enjoying the game and hope to get positive feedback from these forums and have fun.

Last edited:

Aykorn

Inkling Commander
NNID
A_korn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-8938-2753
Hey! Welcome to Squidboards!
Oh, boy level 9. Things really start to ramp up when you start being able to play Ranked mode in another level.

I would also say that the final boss is totally worth it for playing through all of Hero Mode (and Dynamo rollers!) but in any case, enjoy the Boards and enjoy Splatoon!

See ya around!

ENG57INE

Inkling
Thanks. I'm looking forward to ranked but still adjusting to the controls a little bit and the different roles for the weapons. I'm used to tighter controls and weapon accuracy as i was a very good call of duty player. But I've played games with similar controls like these from also playing games like jak and daxter or ratchet and clank. I'm doing fairly devent since i usually post the highest or second highest points for my team when playing turf wars.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom