• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I believe Mayo will win in a landslide: Here's why

Flintlock

Inkling
NNID
SW567472421519
I believe the title due to a number of different factors, with one of the most important actually having to do with the color of paint mayo uses. Having faced off against mayo a good amount of times, I have noticed that the white ink is exceptional at hiding inklings, and making them incredibly difficult to spot. Red on the other hand, is an easy to notice color.
Thoughts on this?

RespawningJesus

I am a leaf on the wind - watch how I soar.
Premium
NNID
RespawningJesus
I believe the title due to a number of different factors, with one of the most important actually having to do with the color of paint mayo uses. Having faced off against mayo a good amount of times, I have noticed that the white ink is exceptional at hiding inklings, and making them incredibly difficult to spot. Red on the other hand, is an easy to notice color.
Thoughts on this?
I haven't had any trouble spotting them in the ink, and I have been playing this entire splatfest in tabletop view.

Torloth

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Torloth
Your TV'S colour colour balance might be off a little bit. You could mess with it or try changing the brightness or Saturation.
I have not had a Chance to play yet but I will get back to you, when I do.

Chum87

Inkling
Before Splatfest my last 50 wins pretty much stayed at 30 wins 20 losses...until Splatfest...I chose Mayo and I am now at 19 wins 31 losses. So just from my experience from an average player maybe slightly above average player on the norm I would guess Ketchup wins hands down. I have yet to find many competent Mayo teams.

RelicRaider

Pro Squid
NNID
RelicRaiderULTD
Switch Friend Code
SW-6136-3428-7995
I played e litre for the first time in sploon 2 for the splatfest, and you'd think they'd be harder to spot but no I didn't notice a difference. Sometimes my game was pretty off, but often times that was when we were fighting ketchup vs ketchup. I've once or twice lost someone when they swam away but most of the time it's about predicting where they're going to go anyway, so it hasn't been too much of a problem. The last time they used white ink was in that exclusive Japanese splatfest, and I think the white team won, so maybe you're onto something haha

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
I got killed once because I thought a white Suction Bomb was a red one.
I had this this happen too, several times. It had a odd tint to it that made it look more red-like....this was in table top and TV mode.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom