I just got a double dapple neo hedit Luna neo enemy team. - POST YOUR WEIRDEST RANDOM TEAM COMPS HERE

Arigato!

Pro Squid
AAAND just got a triple splat bomb double triple inkstrike on x rank zones.

DzNutsKong

Inkling Commander
IMG_1472.jpeg

Shockingly enough, only one sub of Special Charge Up. Don't know how I got that many Inkjets with that little paint output. Maybe I was running some different gear because this seems really off but idk what it would've been

cipsbsndj

Pro Squid
Pronouns
he/they
Switch Friend Code
SW-0937-9859-6660
IMG_0247.jpeg

Triple backline is always pretty cursed

vitellary

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/them
honestly i feel like double tri-stringer is weirdly relatively common? i've seen it several times myself, on both my team and the enemy's, and already multiple people have shared a double stringer comp in this thread lol. i wonder if there's any reason for that or if it's just a weird coincidence that i keep seeing it

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
honestly i feel like double tri-stringer is weirdly relatively common? i've seen it several times myself, on both my team and the enemy's, and already multiple people have shared a double stringer comp in this thread lol. i wonder if there's any reason for that or if it's just a weird coincidence that i keep seeing it
yeah, I believe I go a stringer on my team and then there was one on the other

Grushi

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Got both of these just yesterday in open!
20240530_215707.jpg

Double dread D has to be a one in a million occurance, that's a cursed comp if I've ever seen one.

Welp
20240530_215650.jpg

And some other notable comps were a recycled brella with tenacity + THREE inkbrush nouveaus in clam blitz open I fought with @isaac4

And I once fought a quadruple splat bomb comp, including a double bomb junior in X rank, on brinewater zones, and they just spammed bombs on their holds, it was hilarious.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
View attachment 11685
Double dread D has to be a one in a million occurance, that's a cursed comp if I've ever seen one.

Welp
View attachment 11686

And some other notable comps were a recycled brella with tenacity + THREE inkbrush nouveaus in clam blitz open I fought with @isaac4

And I once fought a quadruple splat bomb comp, including a double bomb junior in X rank, on brinewater zones, and they just spammed bombs on their holds, it was hilarious.
bruh, they have the same exact usage on super chump!

Catloafman

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
Fella
I feel like it is and as a tristringer player myself it is REALLY annoying
heck even when im not playing tristringer when I match up with it its always way harder

OnePotWonder

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-2068-8904-6306
View attachment 11685

Welp
View attachment 11686

Wait a minute, you're French?
How did I not notice that until right now?

I've had my fair share of weird comps, and my fair share of double Tri-Stringer.
I once had to suffer through a TC game where my team had Stringer, Liter, Hydra, and Nautilus. That was fun.
Recently I got a game where my team had triple Super Chump. You can imagine the density of the decoys.
The wildest thing I ever got was actually in Salmon Run during the second Big Run, which meant all random weapons. This would normally be slightly more excusable, except our comp was Liter, Naut, and two Heavies.

I'll inform you all if I encounter anything egregious. Turf seems like the best place to look, since people have usually figured out what is and isn't good by the time they reach S+.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom