• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I need a Japanese translater いいねえであじゃpねせtらんsぁてr

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
Basically I just bought the attack on Titan game and imported it from Japan and I need a good translator
I will occasionally post pictures of Japanese text and I may need w translator if anyone would be willing to do that pleased do
:D

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Is the Japanese text in the title a Google translation of the English? Because it looks to me like your misspelling of 'translator' caused the last word to fall apart. Uh, but I don't know Japanese so can't help you otherwise.

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
Is the Japanese text in the title a Google translation of the English? Because it looks to me like your misspelling of 'translator' caused the last word to fall apart. Uh, but I don't know Japanese so can't help you otherwise.
XD yes it was whoop

G

girigiriHERO

For whatever reason Google literally translated "I need a Japanese translator" in to Japanglish (how a Japanese person would speak English with their accent) which doesn't work at all because there are stray consonents amongst the hiragana.

says "ii needo a Jyapanese transater."
should have been "ai niido a Jyapanisu toransureita (アイニードアジャパニストランスレイタ。)" would have been a more correct way, but it's still English just using Japanese characters.

for OP, my recommendation is if you're buying a Japanese game that has a lot of text, either be prepared to be lost or learn Japanese. Asking someone to translate game is a HUGE undertaking and time consuming.

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
For whatever reason Google literally translated "I need a Japanese translator" in to Japanglish (how a Japanese person would speak English with their accent) which doesn't work at all because there are stray consonents amongst the hiragana.

says "ii needo a Jyapanese transater."
should have been "ai niido a Jyapanisu toransureita (アイニードアジャパニストランスレイタ。)" would have been a more correct way, but it's still English just using Japanese characters.

for OP, my recommendation is if you're buying a Japanese game that has a lot of text, either be prepared to be lost or learn Japanese. Asking someone to translate game is a HUGE undertaking and time consuming.
Nah nah I don't care bout the whole game I were just thinking bout saving options

G

girigiriHERO

first 504-216 is slice
second 200 is blade
third 168-72 is durability

this game is kanji heavy, good luck getting through it. I thought Ryu ga Gotoku 5 was difficult at times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom