I need a Japanese translater いいねえであじゃpねせtらんsぁてr

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
Basically I just bought the attack on Titan game and imported it from Japan and I need a good translator
I will occasionally post pictures of Japanese text and I may need w translator if anyone would be willing to do that pleased do
:D

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
Is the Japanese text in the title a Google translation of the English? Because it looks to me like your misspelling of 'translator' caused the last word to fall apart. Uh, but I don't know Japanese so can't help you otherwise.

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
Is the Japanese text in the title a Google translation of the English? Because it looks to me like your misspelling of 'translator' caused the last word to fall apart. Uh, but I don't know Japanese so can't help you otherwise.
XD yes it was whoop

G

girigiriHERO

For whatever reason Google literally translated "I need a Japanese translator" in to Japanglish (how a Japanese person would speak English with their accent) which doesn't work at all because there are stray consonents amongst the hiragana.

says "ii needo a Jyapanese transater."
should have been "ai niido a Jyapanisu toransureita (アイニードアジャパニストランスレイタ。)" would have been a more correct way, but it's still English just using Japanese characters.

for OP, my recommendation is if you're buying a Japanese game that has a lot of text, either be prepared to be lost or learn Japanese. Asking someone to translate game is a HUGE undertaking and time consuming.

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
For whatever reason Google literally translated "I need a Japanese translator" in to Japanglish (how a Japanese person would speak English with their accent) which doesn't work at all because there are stray consonents amongst the hiragana.

says "ii needo a Jyapanese transater."
should have been "ai niido a Jyapanisu toransureita (アイニードアジャパニストランスレイタ。)" would have been a more correct way, but it's still English just using Japanese characters.

for OP, my recommendation is if you're buying a Japanese game that has a lot of text, either be prepared to be lost or learn Japanese. Asking someone to translate game is a HUGE undertaking and time consuming.
Nah nah I don't care bout the whole game I were just thinking bout saving options

G

girigiriHERO

first 504-216 is slice
second 200 is blade
third 168-72 is durability

this game is kanji heavy, good luck getting through it. I thought Ryu ga Gotoku 5 was difficult at times.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom