I really want someday in the future in a Splat Fest where we can use cream ink.

Hero of Lime

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Link643
Switch Friend Code
SW-5339-5185-8796.
Same here, I would want some more colors in regular game modes as well. I've seen some videos of that Splatfest and it looks so cool, I would like to use that ink myself. It's a shame that would bring out all the juvenile jokes on Miiverse about the white ink.

Zombie Aladdin

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Overhazard
I'll go for that team if it was a splatfest. It can be vanilla ice cream vs strawberry flavor.
Or vanilla vs. chocolate, though they'd have to be careful with their shade of brown (not only because it'd also be full of innuendo, but because brown can be hard to distinguish from the environments--they should avoid Camp Triggerfish).

Revolution5268

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Revolution_5268
Or vanilla vs. chocolate, though they'd have to be careful with their shade of brown (not only because it'd also be full of innuendo, but because brown can be hard to distinguish from the environments--they should avoid Camp Triggerfish).
Thats why I decide to go with pink strawberry ink. Also Brown ink would be hard to see in splatfest due to it been at night.

Sqwiddles

Pro Squid
NNID
PheenieWeen
Strawberry vs. Cream would be THE BEST~!
100%
But gah- I love both so it would be hella hard for me to choose. Cus you know Vanilla is the BOMB but Strawberry is so nice~!
BUT CREAM/TAN INK GOTTA BE MY 100% GO TO TEAM!
I mean it looks hella cute on dark skin inklings. B^)
Then again I'm a dork for pale things on dark stuff. ovo

GAH BUT I WOULD DIE TO SEE A CREAM/TAN COLOUR IN SPLATFEST~!

redacteddd

Banned (6 points)
NWPlayer put up some tweets a long while ago showing some color combinations that were apparently splatfest color combos, I think. One of those was Black and White ink

Revolution5268

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Revolution_5268
NWPlayer put up some tweets a long while ago showing some color combinations that were apparently splatfest color combos, I think. One of those was Black and White ink
It was also show in one of the scrolls.

Flareth

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Tan/Cream as an ink color would be pretty cool. Only practical problem I can think of is if it blends in with the walls on Flounder Heights, but it may not be much of an issue depending on the shade they use.
If it were more tan than cream I imagine that would also (partly) eliminate the need for a proper brown ink color.

seakingtheonixpected

Inkling Cadet
NNID
kathrynmc92
Nintendo stop doing wild colors because in that splat fest almost everyone picked Milk Tea because they wanted to use the cool white ink.

The only way I could see them bringing it back is if they also used another strange color (maybe black ink?) Which I wish they would!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom