• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I "rerolled" almost every Splatoon 3 kit... What changes?

DzNutsKong

Inkling Cadet
So this is something I did several months ago just for a fun little experiment. I heard even a while ago that people were saying S3's kit's felt "random" sometimes, so I wanted to actually randomize these. I took every main weapon's (at the time, so no Dread Wringer for example) base kit and flipped things around randomly using a Google Sheet. For every Splat Bomb that appears in a weapon's first kit, there would be another Splat Bomb somewhere else here, so commonly-distributed subs and specials stay that way. Kraken and Super Chump were new at the time and people hated Missiles when I did this so I removed every Tenta Missile here + one Ink Vac iirc so I could add two of each of those.

What changes? Does your main get better or worse? What becomes meta now?

1708830887276.png

1708830911456.png

1708830922629.png

1708830944017.png

1708830962567.png

DzNutsKong

Inkling Cadet
Had to continue here because it was impossible to share everything in one image from it being too large and each post has a five-image limit, sorry if I'm not supposed to be doing this. If anyone wants the Sheet to this I lost it but don't mind recreating it. Just lemme know.

1708831030087.png

1708831041219.png

1708831049574.png

1708831067880.png

☆Brody☆

Inkster Jr.
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-4277-5054-4618
Man, Stamper with Kraken would actually be one of the most fun things ever.

DzNutsKong

Inkling Cadet
Missiles rlly srent that bad anymore, people who hate on them are just basing it off s2
ftr I think missiles are okay, I'm pretty sure this was made fairly close to Painbrush's release when they were just added on Wiper Deco and people were still unsure about them

For other stuff I think I ended up getting lucky with both swords seeing as a majority of the kits here are way worse and these two would probably be at least alright in the base game. I played Inkbrush a lot just before I made this and it made me really sad seeing it get Splash Wall. I unironically would consider playing Gloogas, Dapples, Brella and 52 if they got these, and oh my god Squeezer would be a pain to deal with lmao

MandatoryCatalyst

Pro Squid
Pronouns
Any
Switch Friend Code
SW-2709-1571-0800
Toxic Mist/Reef Tri-slosher was made in a lab to harm me specifically. I've already mained enough Reefslider weapons if I have to tolerate that shark floatie for even one more match I will literally go insane. AND it doesn't get a lethal bomb.

Dapples with Burst/Jet would be great though like. Unironically that sounds super fun. Might not mesh well in practice but on paper that sounds like a great time

vitellary

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
they/them
it's honestly very shocking how many of these feel like coherent kits, there's geniunely not that many that feel like they're too absurd to be possible

as always i will analyze specifically my mains bc it is fun. gloogas with fizzy/zip would be very funny, not sure if it'd be better than tetras in terms of synergy necessarily but i do appreciate the longer-range zipcaster options a lot more than the short range ones so it would be cool. forge pro with torpedo instead of suction genuinely just sounds like an improvement in every regard. instant combo damage, plus a guaranteed 1-shot threat if they get hit with the airborne mode? would be SO fun

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom