I think I know why the floors in the Spire of Order Randomize (Theory)

Cephalobro

So, whenever I was playing Side Order, I saw the set of floors and why they randomize instead of a set floor each time. I believe that the type of floors used is really dependent on which Octarian subspecies go through the tower to reach the top. The floors that we played through Side Order were specific to Octolings, but if let's say, an Octosniper goes through the tower, a completely separate set of floors will appear instead, ones that we haven't played through.

This could also explain the original purpose of the Jelletons (before their code was changed to make them hostile), which is to help any Sanitized Octarian to get through the tower for the Sanitization to be reversed.

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
Marina created the spire specifically for octolings though (and inklings!)
right?

Cephalobro

Marina created the spire specifically for octolings though (and inklings!)
right?
That was my initial assumption, but as the story went on, Marina seemed to want to save not only the Octolings, but also Octarians and even everyone else who was caught in the grasp of Kamabo Co. according to the third entry of her Dev Diaries. Plus given how the floors aren't static, it wouldn't be too far out there that the set of floors would really depend on the species or sub-species of the individual going through the Spire of Order.

And to further add to the idea that the floors would depend on the individual's species or sub-species, some of the Palletes weren't even from any Octoling or Inkling, meaning that the Memverse itself was created to connect a lot more than just the two playable species. Smollusk was just abusing that intended feature to connect as many people as possible into the Memverse to grayscale them.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom