I think too many weapons have the inkstrike as a special

CoconutTank

Senior Squid
I'm actually wondering how awesome seeker rush really will be. It'll be fun on Port Mackarel and Camp Triggerfish due to the long laney nature of those levels, but the other bombs have the advantage of being throwable onto higher ground and over gaps, so height disparities will make seeker rush harder to use well imo.

MadMadMorgan

Inkling
I'm actually wondering how awesome seeker rush really will be. It'll be fun on Port Mackarel and Camp Triggerfish due to the long laney nature of those levels, but the other bombs have the advantage of being throwable onto higher ground and over gaps, so height disparities will make seeker rush harder to use well imo.
I guess it would be good for suprise attacks and getting into the enemies base while painting some of it, but seekers are really easy to dodge, you can even jump over them. Also you only target kids, not squids, so all they have to do is swim in the ink slightly to the side.

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
I guess it would be good for suprise attacks and getting into the enemies base while painting some of it, but seekers are really easy to dodge, you can even jump over them. Also you only target kids, not squids, so all they have to do is swim in the ink slightly to the side.
Guessing 12 or so seekers will be a lot harder to dodge in some occasions, if they don't collide and explode whenever they turn. Probably going to spread tons of ink though.

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
Depends on lag because sometimes jumping over them will still kill you.

DonkaFjord

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
DonkaFjord
For some unknown reason, you can only jump them in kid form.
But the same still applies. Sometimes they even still follow me for a little bit after trying to squid to the side. I think seeker rush will be pretty situational depending on the map. Like I see it being more useful on Port Mackerel than say Urchin Underpass.

SquiliamTentacles

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Mr_Squigggles
But the same still applies. Sometimes they even still follow me for a little bit after trying to squid to the side. I think seeker rush will be pretty situational depending on the map. Like I see it being more useful on Port Mackerel than say Urchin Underpass.
Oh I agree. Lag happens, and some stages would just make the seekers explode before much movement.

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801
It'll be fun to use in the mid on Saltspray Rig, hehe. Crate hide-and-Seek baiting.

florence

Full Squid
the absolute last thing we need is more krakens and bubblers lol

honestly i think that the distribution of specials is pretty well-balanced? i can't think of any that i want to see more or less of.

HappyBear801

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
HappyBear801
the absolute last thing we need is more krakens and bubblers lol

honestly i think that the distribution of specials is pretty well-balanced? i can't think of any that i want to see more or less of.
What we need is more BURST BOMB RUSH. SERIOUSLY ONE WEAPON HAS IT, WELL TWO IF YOU COUNT THE HERO SHOT BUT THAT'S AN OPTIONAL RESKIN.

Beerox

Inkster Jr.
It's noob friendly, so I think it's good that Inkstrike is common. Ok... 10 weapons might be overkill though :)
What I don't want to see is more Bubblers though. Don't get me started!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom