I want some new friends :)

missdaynag

Inkster Jr.
NNID
daynagail511
HEYYY! I'm Dayna (a.k.a missdaynag) and I am a 21 year old female living on the East Coast of the US. I have never played Splatoon before, since I never owned a WiiU, but I have watched a number of Lets Plays (ChuggaConroy's being my favorite) so I know almost everything about the game.

I have NO friends who play video games or own a switch so I wanna make some friends that do! I wanna get to know/become friends with people that I can skype with while playing some matches on Splatoon or MarioKart 8 (the only two games I own for my switch right now)

BUT, I wanna make some friends who have similar interests as me (other than Nintendo of course) My interests include: music (country is my fav), Harry Potter, Percy Jackson, DISNEY ♥, 90s cartoons, musicals/broadway, Harley Quinn, writing fanfiction and other things I can't think of right now lol :)

EDIT: Yes I copy and pasted this from my welcome post. Deal with it :P

Last edited:

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
You copied and pasted this from your post in the welcome center and made some minor edits. Also, I decided to check and your NNID doesn't actually exist. You're looking awfully suspicious here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom