• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I want to create a squad with non-adults

OctoDark

Inkling
NNID
DarkHedgie
I would join but I'd rather talk because I feel more comfortable talking to them in voice chat. I'm not sure, I'll think about it.

YFNGBVC

Inkling
NNID
YosFanNerGam
I would join but I'd rather talk because I feel more comfortable talking to them in voice chat. I'm not sure, I'll think about it.
This thread is super old but whatever. FYI we have a member already and we have a squad name.

JMendroke

Inkling
NNID
JMendroke
I want to create a squad with people that are 0-17 because i want to create a squad with people that i feel comfortable with. We will not talk but will chat between battles. And i can't participate in tournaments where you get physical prizes because of my parents. I also made a comment on a video, this was the comment: Anyone want to join my squad? In this squad we will not communicate (sounds forced but it isn't meant to be) with eachother because i find it very uncomfortable talking with people that i haven't seen before irl. My ID for Splatoon is YosFanNerGam (i can't friend request on that account so we have to put in eachother's codes). FYI i have a second account for non-Splatoon stuff called "YShFNNRdGMR" (i can friend request on that account). I will wait till the 21th of November.
I Want to join, NNID: JMendroke

Shuggi

Senior Squid
NNID
Splatshuggi
Hi, could I join? I can't send friend requests so my NNID is SplatShuggi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom