I want to create a squad with non-adults

OctoDark

Inkling
NNID
DarkHedgie
I would join but I'd rather talk because I feel more comfortable talking to them in voice chat. I'm not sure, I'll think about it.

YFNGBVC

Inkling
NNID
YosFanNerGam
I would join but I'd rather talk because I feel more comfortable talking to them in voice chat. I'm not sure, I'll think about it.
This thread is super old but whatever. FYI we have a member already and we have a squad name.

JMendroke

Inkling
NNID
JMendroke
I want to create a squad with people that are 0-17 because i want to create a squad with people that i feel comfortable with. We will not talk but will chat between battles. And i can't participate in tournaments where you get physical prizes because of my parents. I also made a comment on a video, this was the comment: Anyone want to join my squad? In this squad we will not communicate (sounds forced but it isn't meant to be) with eachother because i find it very uncomfortable talking with people that i haven't seen before irl. My ID for Splatoon is YosFanNerGam (i can't friend request on that account so we have to put in eachother's codes). FYI i have a second account for non-Splatoon stuff called "YShFNNRdGMR" (i can friend request on that account). I will wait till the 21th of November.
I Want to join, NNID: JMendroke

Shuggi

Senior Squid
NNID
Splatshuggi
Hi, could I join? I can't send friend requests so my NNID is SplatShuggi

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom