I wish I had recorded that

Brunosky_Inc

57% Squid Kid / 43% Hipster
NNID
Brunosky_Inc
A tentatek swam passed me (the kelp scope) after I missed my first shot, I charged up again and immediately turned the camera 180 degrees and pulled the trigger. Best kill I've had in a while.
Wow, nice! For curiosity's sake, do you use motion controls or classic dual sticks?

Airi

Inkling Commander
NNID
radiorabbits
My friends and I were doing a squad when we decided to fool around with some weapons. We all used Splattershot Jr with Special Charge gear.... The first team we faced was four Dynamos spamming Quick Respawn and Quick Super Jump gear. And this was during Splat Zones on Mahi Mahi. They were bouncing us around in our bubbles like ping pong balls and it was about the most hilarious Ranked matched I've had in a very long time. xD We somehow managed to win by a single point. :p This was an S+ match between two competitive teams as well. :P

It would have been the best thing to have actually been recording when that match happened. x)

shani

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
shani_ace
Yeah just today this happened to me again. The difference is: unlike in the past, I actually have a capture card but didn't use it today.
I played RM in random ranked on Camp Triggerfish and the enemies were about to win, thex pushed early and I got to splat the RM-bearer midair above the pole, just 1 point away from victory, while we were still standing at 94. They kept us in our own half for a long time, but our whole team fought back and there was a situation once where I was certain I would die while jumping around bewteen two enemies up close (with my Custom Jet Squelcher!) but somehow survived. I would've loved to capture that moment alone. ^^
We tried to break free several times but they wouldn't let us. But we were even more resilient, so the enemies had to pressure us even more and take more risks. We continued to defend and eventually, less than a minute before the end, while the enemies were playing risky and all four of them were near our base, me and a teammate managed to sneak through... and I was able to carry the RM to the end! We won with 100-99! :D

Last edited:

shy

Pro Squid
Switch Friend Code
SW-2855-0246-7213
A few days ago I decided to try out the bento splat charger. The mode was turf war on piranha pit. I was doing pretty well, got a few splats
here and there but then I was chased around by a sploosh-o-matic. I tried slowing them down by throwing a splash wall....the splash wall
lands right on him, splatting him. Too bad I wasn't able to record that.

Maave

Inkling Commander
I tricked a kraken into swimming onto a grate in Mahi Mahi. I'm in S-rank at the moment, getting my butt kicked, and this guy had come onto our side of the map. He splatted my teammate and started coming toward spawn, so I ran to the left of the ramp onto the grated area, turned around and waited. He turns around, swims toward me, and falls right through the grate.

Laughed for ages. I could taste the salt through the TV.

Mr. 9

Semi-Pro Squid
NNID
interesting_deal
So several months back in my A rank days we had a 10 point lead in overtime paying TC in Blackbelly.

The other team was riding the tower and my teammates were all dead leaving me to defend what little remained of our dwindling lead. For some reason I thought it would be a good idea to rush the tower and hop on. It wasn't. I got splatted immediately, but not before I put down an ink mine. I then witnessed a true Splatoon miracle as I see my ink mine explode on splat cam and wipe out their ENTIRE team. Quad kill with an ink mine, game over, we win.

That won't be happening again and I definitely wish I had recorded it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom