• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

IBW ★ [ Team Conquest / Competitive ] Recruiting

mimasho

Inkster Jr.
NNID
mimasho

Ever wish there was always a person online when you were?
IBW★ consists of a competitive and casual squad and we are always looking for members who either want to rank it up in a squad match or enjoy stress-free practices via private sessions.
We consist of ~40-50 players who are online at various times, willing to play, 1v1, or squid around in general.

We are currently recruiting competitive players for ©Team Conquest. Tryouts are held pretty much as long as we're available and as of now, we have a total of 14 members. In order to join, we need you to be versatile with your weapon options (willing to use one long range and one short ranged weapon) as well as have some sort of way to communicate verbally (whether it's skype or discord).

People who apply for Team Conquest must be at least A+ ranked or higher and will be automatically added to the casual group as you wait for tryouts. If you fail to make the team, feel free to stick with the casuals ! We are always willing to have privates or teach you a thing or two to get you where you want * U *
Tryouts will be 1v1s with the co-leaders spectating and will be announced to you via skype by me.

Application Form:

Nickname:
NNID:
Current Rank:
Highest Rank:
Main Weapon: (more than one may be listed)
Strongest Mode:
Runner / Defense / Offense / Support
(underline 1-2)

You should preferable be able to use skype or discord voice chatting if you wish to apply for our competitive team, exceptions are okay.
We are also recruiting a few more casual players for IBW. If you wish to join, please fill out this form instead:

Nickname:
NNID:
Current Rank:
Main Weapon:
Anything Else:

Our casual members use skype and whatnot to express when and what mode they wish to play -it can be anywhere from a private squid party to some squad battles to raise your rank.
We also almost always have unlocked private matches throughout the day in which participation is not required, but encouraged if you are bored and want to practice !
If you are accepted, please join our new squidboards group ! * U * [ l i n k ]

RECRUITING FOR TEAM CONQUEST IS OUR TOP PRIORITY AT THIS MOMENT.
In need of a E-liter 3k Scope // sniper and/or .96 main.

Last edited:

Aaryk

Inkling
NNID
Aarykk
I am definitely interested in trying out for the competitive squad, but joining up with the larger casual group is appealing as well!

Nickname: eBat
NNID: Aarykk
Timezone: EST (East Coast, North America)
Current Rank: A+
Highest Rank: S
Main Weapon: 96 Gals, Forge Splattershot, Range Blasters - also very able and willing to master any and all other weapons
Strongest Mode: Rainmaker
Runner / Defense / Offense / Support --- I have a very adaptable skill set and can also play offensively if needed

Question from me: How/Where should I expect your response to be sent? I much, much prefer literally anything other than Skype; I am totally happy to join a general skype group, but I would ask that any initial direct messages be sent to me either here on Squidboards, or via Twitter (@ericcomestolife).

Thank you! Even if the competitive thing doesn't work out, I look forward to playing some matches with everyone! I definitely need to be part of a larger group of folks looking to be friends as we squad up, this sounds like an ideal situation to jump into.

taigasLuna

Inkster Jr.
I'm interested in joining your casual team. I haven't had luck finding a group of people to play with.

Nickname: luna gris*
NNID: jorge022393
Timezone: GMT: -7
Current Rank: A
Main Weapon: Kelp splatterscope/52 gal
Anything Else: mmm not to fond of rainmaker all my points get lost in that mode

If I am taken into consideration
I look forward to playing with you all :3

SirRosalina

Full Squid
NNID
Wariogold
I am interested in joining your competitive squad.

Nickname: SirRosalna (May call me sir if that is too long)
NNID: Wariogold
Timezone: EST
Current Rank: S
Main Weapon: Dynamos, Splattershot Pro, .52 gal, .96 gal, Regular Rollers, and Tentatek Splattershot
Anything Else: If you would like to actually see me play first, check out my YT channel SirRosalina. I have a capture card to record battles and I always am trying new weapons in Ranked and Turf War. Hope to hear from you soon. :D (Link to channel https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCwSQmQVcUNECUf4_V6Aj7BQ)

Ky_FireTip

Inkling
NNID
FireTip
I'm interested in joining the casual squad

Nickname: Ky
NNID: firetip
Timezone: PST
Current Rank: b+
Main Weapon: Aerospray RG
Anything Else: my Discord is FireTip. I'm always willing to learn new weapons.

futomiko

Inkling
NNID
Plusle175
I'm not too sure if this is late, but I'll give it a try. I'm interested in the casual squad.

Nickname: futomiko
NNID: Plusle175
Timezone: PST (GMT -8)
Current Rank: B+
Main Weapon: Kelp Splatterscope, but can also play Splatterscope and Splattershot Jr.
Anything Else: Can only play during Fridays and Saturdays, and possibly Sundays. I can also play during holidays or school breaks.

I've been wanting to play with others for a while, so I think this is a good opportunity to take!

ATH_

Inkling
NNID
HexManiacSnivy
Hello, very interested in the competitive group.

Nickname: ATH
NNID: HexManiacSnivy
Current Rank: A+80
Highest Rank: S47
Main Weapon: Tentatek Splattershot, Sploosh Line
Strongest Mode: Rainmaker

EDIT:
I can play weapons like the Splash-O-Matic, Gals, and Slosher but only for one role. I'm best with the TT Splattershot as I can very easily switch from Offensive to Defensive.

Podote

Inkling
NNID
Podote
Nickname: Podote
NNID: podote
Current Rank: A+
Highest Rank: A+
Buckets! I can also use areosprays or tentatek, but my prefered weapon is Trislosher
Strongest Mode: Rainmaker! Also really strong at TC tho
Runner / Defense / Offense / Support But I can easily play defensive or Runner.

Last edited:

jupiter

Inkling
NNID
hiddenite
i think i've already been accepted(?) but i'll put my info down here, too!

Nickname: jupiter
NNID: hiddenite
Main Weapon: chargers/blasters/mostly anything really!
Anything Else: im always up for squad battles, turf wars, or priv battles tbh!! just let me know and ill be on my way (if im not busy)!! im a little nervous when it comes to voice chat, though, so please bear with me if thats what you have in mind (ill try but i may be quiet until i get used to it) ;w;

bros12749

Inkling
NNID
bros983136
NIckname: Bros
NNID: bros983136
Timezone: Central Time US
Current Rank:B+
Main Weapons: Shooter/Slosher Weapon Improvement: Roller
Anything else: I'm up for anything, Notify me when you guys need me and when it comes to voice chat I'm cool with it.

Samuel_1802

Inkling
NNID
Samuel1802
Once a filthy casual, always a filthy casual :P

Nickname: Samuel or Sam, I don't really care :P
NNID:
Samuel1802
Timezone: VET (-4:30)
Main Weapon: Slosher Deco, Slosher, Splatterscope, Kelp Splatterscope, N-Zap '85/'89, Splash-o-matic
Anything Else: if you ever need someone to play some ranked, you can definitely count on me! :D Specially Splat Zones ;) Always glad to help fellow squidmates ranking up ^.^

>KIDSQUID<

Inkling
NNID
shaiankaas
hello i'm not real casual but allright
NNID: shaiankaas
nickname:squiddo or Gekkejongen (i am dutch)
Rank B+(lost my ranking by that hacker :()
highest rank: A- 70
main weapon: hero charger splatterscope and .52 gal
and yeah i really want to get back to my old rank A-
level 33

O almost forgot i am only 12 jears old so i can't have friends(not like that xD) on march 25 i am able to friend

Last edited:

retsnomaes

Inkling
NNID
nerdquill
Nickname: Leviathan/Levi
NNID: nerdquill
Current Rank: B+
Main Weapon: Carbon Roller and Custom Jet Squelcher
Anything Else: I'm a little shy but always happy to make friends!

mimasho

Inkster Jr.
NNID
mimasho
-------- Please read updated post !! Currently looking for more Team Conquest members. Rank must be A or higher to apply, you must be able to reach S soon. An proficient E-liter 3k scope is our top priority, influx of tentateks / octoshots lately xD
Note: all of our current competitive members are quite good with sniping, prepare accordingly for tryouts aha ~ ----------

MexicanEIT

Inkling
NNID
mexicaneit

IBW★ consists of a competitive and casual squad and we are always looking for members who either want to rank it up in a squad match or enjoy stress-free practices via private sessions.
We consist of ~60 players who are online at various times, willing to play, 1v1, or squid around in general.

We are currently recruiting competitive players for ©Team Conquest. Tryouts are held every 1-2 weeks and as of now, we have a total of six members. In order to join, we need you to be versatile with your weapon options (willing to use one long range and one short ranged weapon) as well as have some sort of way to communicate verbally (whether it's skype or discord).

People who apply for Team Conquest must be at least A+ ranked or higher and will be automatically added to the casual group as you wait for tryouts. If you fail to make the team, feel free to stick with the casuals ! We are always willing to have privates or teach you a thing or two to get you where you want * U *
Tryouts will be 1v1s with the co-leaders spectating and will be announced to you via skype by me.

Application Form:

Nickname:
NNID:
Current Rank:
Highest Rank:
Strongest Mode:
(underline 1-2)

You must be able to use skype or discord voice chatting if you wish to apply for our competitive team.
We are also recruiting a few more casual players for Tactical Motion™. If you wish to join, please fill out this form instead:

We consist of ~60 players who are online at various times, willing to play, 1v1, or squid around in general.

We are currently recruiting competitive players for ©Team Conquest. Tryouts are held every 1-2 weeks and as of now, we have a total of six members. In order to join, we need you to be versatile with your weapon options (willing to use one long range and one short ranged weapon) as well as have some sort of way to communicate verbally (whether it's skype or discord).

Application Form:

Nickname:
NNID:
Current Rank:
Highest Rank:
Strongest Mode:
(underline 1-2)

You must be able to use skype or discord voice chatting if you wish to apply for our competitive team.
We are also recruiting a few more casual players for Tactical Motion™. If you wish to join, please fill out this form instead:

Nickname:
NNID:
Current Rank:
Main Weapon:
Anything Else:

Our casual members use skype and whatnot to express when and what mode they wish to play -it can be anywhere from a private squid party to some squad battles to raise your rank.
We also almost always have unlocked private matches throughout the day in which participation is not required, but encouraged if you are bored and want to practice !

Nickname:sdg snake
NNID:mexicaneit
Timezone: est america
Current Rank:s plus 35
Main Weapon: mini zink splatling hero charger an e liter scope n zap
Anything Else: sdg means im in another gruop i just wwanna play with others but if u dont mind sdg tag then i can join real team

mimasho

Inkster Jr.
NNID
mimasho
Nickname:sdg snake
NNID:mexicaneit
Timezone: est america
Current Rank:s plus 35
Main Weapon: mini zink splatling hero charger an e liter scope n zap
Anything Else: sdg means im in another gruop i just wwanna play with others but if u dont mind sdg tag then i can join real team
Hello and thanks for applying ! I'm really sorry and I should have specified, but if you want to apply for Team Conquest, you must strictly be affiliated with IBW only and no other competitive groups ; o ;

If SDG is purely casual that's fine, but if you make it to our team you'd have to remove the tag ~

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom