• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

IBW ★ [ Team Conquest / Competitive ] Recruiting

MexicanEIT

Inkling
NNID
mexicaneit
Hello and thanks for applying ! I'm really sorry and I should have specified, but if you want to apply for Team Conquest, you must strictly be affiliated with IBW only and no other competitive groups ; o ;

If SDG is purely casual that's fine, but if you make it to our team you'd have to remove the tag ~
casual pls

Spacent

Inkster Jr.
NNID
iOmgei
I'd like to join the casual group please :D That way I can always have a buddy to practice with ^u^
Nickname: ☆ςραcεηł☆
NNID: iOmgei
Timezone: Eastern Time Zone in the US
Current Rank: B+ I actually made A- yesterday and lost it today :') How great is that
Highest Rank: A-
Main Weapon: (more than one may be listed) Octobrush, Octobrush Nouveau, Luna Blaster, Luna Blaster Neo, Splattershot Tentatek, Kelp Splat Charger. I generally like all weapons though, so I like to jump around a bit for fun :)
Strongest Mode: Definitely Splatzones. Then Tower Control. I'm okay with Rain Maker but I think that requires a lot of communication to be really good at.
Runner / Defense / Offense / Support
(underline 1-2)

Last edited:

Wizdoodle

Inkling
NNID
wizdewdle
Nickname: Wizzy
NNID: wizdewdle
Timezone: CET (The Netherlands)
Current Rank: As of writng, S+30
Highest Rank: S+34
Main Weapon: (more than one may be listed): Eliters, Splaterscopes, Gals, Splattershot and tentatek, honestly all shooters except for the jet
Strongest Mode: Not SZ
Runner / Defense / Offense / Support. I'm pretty balanced and an all-round player but these 2 things are the most fun

Alevan

Inkling
NNID
AlexsDrawings

Nickname: alevann
NNID:AlexsDrawings
Timezone: GMT
Current Rank: S
Highest Rank: S
Main Weapon: Kelp/Splattercope,
Octoshot Replica and Luna Blaster
Strongest Mode: Splat Zones
Offense / Support

Applying for Team Conquest!

MaryC

Inkling
NNID
Amosashadogs
Nickname: Mary
NNID: Amosashadogs
Timezone: MST
Current Rank: B
Main Weapon: Kraken Roller
Anything Else:
Strongest Mode is Splat Zones
Support is my strong suit

skyefs

Inkling
NNID
skyefs
Nickname: GAU-8/A
NNID: skyefs
Timezone: EST
Main Weapon: Custom Hydra Splatling / Custom Blaster / Rapid Blaster / Splattershot Jr.
Strongest Mode: Tower Control

mimasho

Inkster Jr.
NNID
mimasho
Due to personal issues, I was inactive for a bit ; u ;
we are back and looking to expand our competitive roster !!
If you're interested in any way, please fill out the application and join our skype chat and give a shout !!

NEW SKYPE LINK [ CLICK ]

aahdee

Inkling
do i see an ex sniper no sniping member?
Nickname: aahdee
NNID: itsnotunusual
Timezone: est
Current Rank: s 60
Highest Rank: s
Main Weapon: octoshot, splat charger, dual squelcher
Strongest Mode: all of them

Hylirica

Inkling
Hi! I've been playing mostly solo since launch, and I've hit a point where I really need to start playing with a group to keep improving. I'd love to be in the casual group and try out for the competitive team. I'm very flexible with weapon choice, role, and play schedule, though I mostly love playing support or sneaking around to flank the enemy.

Nickname: Hylirica
NNID: Hylirica
Timezone: US - EST
Current Rank: S 9
Highest Rank: S 35
Main Weapon: Zink Mini Splatling, Aero RG, Jr, and now Wasabi. I love switching up my weapon and play everything but the heavy chargers.
Strongest Mode: Splat Zones
Runner / Defense / Offense / Support I've enjoyed all of these roles depending on my weapon and the map. I've selected the roles I most often fill with my Zink Mini.

Merfle

Inkling
I've been looking for a team to play with casually and competitively. I can use a wide range of weapon but I can specialize in a certain field if needed. I also like to think I can get along with people. :ability_damage:

Nickname: Merf
NNID: Merfff
Timezone: us - est
Main Weapon: Fresh Squiffer, Krackon/Splat Roller, Custom Dual Squelcher, Wasabi splatter, used to main Custom Range Blaster and can learn other chargers if necessary
Strongest Mode: Tower Control

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom