Ideas For Squidboards’ Half-Year Anniversery

Grushi

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
He/Him
Switch Friend Code
SW-1492-1491-3432
Hey all, if you're interested in joining the Squidboards CAH game, do me a favor and input your availability here so we can where everyone overlaps and try to figure out the time(s) that the majority of people will be around to play! We may end up running multiple games at different times depending on responses.

We can also probably use these times as reference for when to run other scheduled activities too (whoever volunteers to coordinate those).
I love how there's just a single, 1 hour golden timeframe where we're all available lmao

Hokuto

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
they/he/ze
Switch Friend Code
SW-5561-7608-9695
what the frick is Jackbox?
Online party games. If you've never played a Jackbox game, I highly recommend checking a few out!

youre_a_squib_now

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-8478-8105-6114
Hey all, if you're interested in joining the Squidboards CAH game, do me a favor and input your availability here so we can where everyone overlaps and try to figure out the time(s) that the majority of people will be around to play! We may end up running multiple games at different times depending on responses.

We can also probably use these times as reference for when to run other scheduled activities too (whoever volunteers to coordinate those).
aaaaaaaa @isaac4 it is SO disconcerting seeing your name start with a capital i
like, it actually took me a few seconds to figure out whose name i was looking at

isaac4

Inkling Commander
aaaaaaaa @isaac4 it is SO disconcerting seeing your name start with a capital i
like, it actually took me a few seconds to figure out whose name i was looking at
Lmao, I usually have a capital "i" on it for other sites and in my smash tag for back when I went to tournaments as well.
I have no idea why I decided to change it up for Squidboards but it's funny to see that having a capital "i" looks out of place.

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
Lmao, I usually have a capital "i" on it for other sites and in my smash tag for back when I went to tournaments as well.
I have no idea why I decided to change it up for Squidboards but it's funny to see that having a capital "i" looks out of place.
sounds like me but I do it by accident

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
looks like I am gonna be busy during the weekend, I have a tournament on Saturday and Sunday.

Aiko.Octo

Inkling Cadet
Pronouns
she/her
Okay so. I am very tired and for some reason realized JUST NOW that the actual anniversary is in august and for some reason my brain was thinking it "oh it's at the end of the month/beginning of next month" not TWO MOnths AWAY. why did no one tell me I had this so wrong?! lol I have absolutely zero sense of time.

Oh well, since we already have people's availability I'm going run a couple of the CAH-style card-games this sunday anyway and consider them large/public playtests which is probably a good idea since the deck is definitely still in a rough-draft state anyway, but I'll keep all of that info in the deck-building thread so I don't clutter this thread with scheduling events that aren't technically related.

Actually on-topic for the anniversary though, I realized something really low-effort that we could do is just drop-in turf wars. Like we all join the squidboards pool and drop in on eachother's turf wars and see if we can get a lobby that's 100% squidboards users. Drop-ins are nice because no one has to organize or set it up and no one has to decide who is on what team and if we don't have enough people the game fills it in for us and we still get to have fun :D

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
Actually on-topic for the anniversary though, I realized something really low-effort that we could do is just drop-in turf wars. Like we all join the squidboards pool and drop in on eachother's turf wars and see if we can get a lobby that's 100% squidboards users. Drop-ins are nice because no one has to organize or set it up and no one has to decide who is on what team and if we don't have enough people the game fills it in for us and we still get to have fun :D
I like that Idea

Bennet

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Pronouns
He/Him/His
NNID
scamton
Switch Friend Code
SW-7447-6424-1120
its 7:20. That is not late. Besides, all we do is just have free time and my brain is rotting due to overdose of Squid School and Vicvillon
frick, I forgot that your in a different time zone then me.

Mp3

Semi-Pro Squid
Pronouns
She Her
Maybe some private battles with some rules people make up for the matches here?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom