• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

If a weapon could get a new kit...

AlsoDededork649

Pro Squid
NNID
DARandall4711
What would you have?

Personally some loadouts that would be great are

Inkbrush w/ Burst Bombs and Bomb Rush

Hydra Splatling w/ Burst Bomb and Kraken

Sloshing Machine w/ Disruptor and Bubbler

Rapid Blaster Pro w/ Splash Wall and Echolocator/Kraken

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
Honestly I'd love to see a Squiffer with suction bombs, and killer wail, it would make this tool so much effective in close range and support than the new or classic squiffers

ADuck

Inkling
NNID
GunDelSolEX
I was thinking on similar lines, but Inkbrush with Burst Bombs having Bubbler instead of Bomb Rush. I also think an offense-oriented Tri-Slosher would be nice- Inkzooka and maybe Burst Bombs or Point Sensor.

Totally not a salad

Inkster Jr.
well you need to remember that while not imposible,it wouldn't make sense if two weapons of the same class(chargers,rollers,ect.)having the same sub or special.

sammich

Inkling Cadet
both squiffers.

classic: point sensor + kraken -- point sensor for hunting for targets/ambushes and kraken in case you're overwhelmed (much better at escaping than the bubbler which is a mistake on this weapon to begin with).
new: disrupter + inkzooka -- disrupter is ffing beautiful and would do wonders at helping me escape ambushes when i play bamboozler. it also kinda works like a point sensor. inkzooka is for long range.

(^^probably neither one is a very good combo, but i feel like almost anything would be better than the current kits).

e-liter/e-liter+scope: switch out burst bombs for splat bombs -- it is NOT cool that this weapon is more dangerous at long range, mid range, AND close range than a squiffer that's allegedly supposed to excel at mid (and close when against other chargers).

Last edited:

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
I feel like the sloshing machine neo should have gotten the killer wail instead of inkzooka. I don't use the weapon myself, but that's just how i feel about it. (Plus the inkzooka is on the most amount of weapons in the game)

NeoSeth

Senior Squid
Inkbrush with Burst Bombs would be awesome. Probably the best sub the weapon could ever have. I would really not want to see Bomb Rush though; Burst Bombs + Inkzooka would make my day. Pretty much anything to give the weapon some range and more of an offensive presence would be nice. Suction Bombs + Kraken would be nice, for example.

Totally not a salad

Inkster Jr.
I feel like the sloshing machine neo should have gotten the killer wail instead of inkzooka. I don't use the weapon myself, but that's just how i feel about it. (Plus the inkzooka is on the most amount of weapons in the game)
well since i use it(by it i mean the vanilla version)i have to agree with you on this one.The point sensor and the inkzooka do nothing to improve the weapon,so it feels that they made the neo because the vanilla needed a different version of it.Now the reason i think the neo kit is bad is because while the point sensor is useful you don't really need it(sometimes i even forget to use it,but that might just be me)and the sloshing machine and the inkzooka have 1 thing in common,they have trouble dealing with enemies at close ranges,so your basically using a sloshing machine with more range.I personally would have a sprinkler and a killer wail.Something that the sloshing machine lacks is turf coverage,that's where the sprinkler comes into play,and the killer wail because all the other sloshers took the good specials can deal with those longer range weapons from a save distance

ILikeKirbys

Inkling Commander
NNID
ILikeKirbys
Inkbrush with Burst Bomb/Bomb Rush. Because the poor thing could use a ranged attack, and why not Burst Bombs?

Splash-O-Matic with Seeker/Bomb Rush. Because I just want another Seeker Rush weapon.

Sloshing Machine with Squid Beakon/Bubbler. Because I think it might work well.

Hydra Splatling with Disruptor/Kraken. First because I want a Disruptor/Kraken weapon, second because I wonder if Disruptors would work well, given the Hydra's slower charge time.

LAX

Pro Squid
NNID
ninfanjohn
that...doesn't make sense
yeah it does, burst bombs help the dynamo's mobility because it has trouble moving around without a team to turf in front of it at the beginning of a match. bubbler and burst bombs help a more offensive dynamo player.

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
yeah it does, burst bombs help the dynamo's mobility because it has trouble moving around without a team to turf in front of it at the beginning of a match. bubbler and burst bombs help a more offensive dynamo player.
I think the point he was trying to make is that the dynamo is strong enough as it is, and giving it burts bombs and bubbler would just make it broken. it does struggle with movement, but every weapon needs a weakness. It makes up for it said weakness by having an incredly wide ink spread and long range.

Rockenberg

CEO of Rockenberg
NNID
Rockenberg_Ltd
Custom Jet Squelcher - Burst Bombs & Bubbler
While I do love the Kraken, I feel like I could do so much more with the weapon if it had a Bubbler as a special, ya know. To like protect you from snipers and close quarter encounters, while still allowing you to use your sub weapon and main weapon. I guess that would make it a little too strong... would it?

Totally not a salad

Inkster Jr.
but what i meant by it doesn't make sense because why would you have a bubbler if it's already difficult to splat them without getting splatted yourself or trading,and i don't see burst bombs helping because like i said it's already difficult for most weapons to deal with the dynamos.
I think the point he was trying to make is that the dynamo is strong enough as it is, and giving it burts bombs and bubbler would just make it broken. it does struggle with movement, but every weapon needs a weakness. It makes up for it said weakness by having an incredly wide ink spread and long range.
thank you

Last edited:

Totally not a salad

Inkster Jr.
Inkbrush with Burst Bomb/Bomb Rush. Because the poor thing could use a ranged attack, and why not Burst Bombs?

Splash-O-Matic with Seeker/Bomb Rush. Because I just want another Seeker Rush weapon.

Sloshing Machine with Squid Beakon/Bubbler. Because I think it might work well.

Hydra Splatling with Disruptor/Kraken. First because I want a Disruptor/Kraken weapon, second because I wonder if Disruptors would work well, given the Hydra's slower charge time.
now let me tell you why 2 of those kits are a bad idea

Hydra Splatling with Disruptor/Kraken:i think that disruptor+kraken is a op kit alone,but with the hydra?it would make lunas,gals,and dynamos look underpowered compare to that kit.

Sloshing Machine with Squid Beakon/Bubbler:why do you think that the krak-on roller,the octobrush,and the sploosh-o-matic have squid beakons?because the're good at flanking opponents,but the sloshing machine is not a good weapon for flanking opponents.the sloshing machine is more of a defensive weapon than people think it is,and the tri-slosher already has the bubbler.Even if the sloshing machine had the bubbler it wouldn't help the sloshing machine that much.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom