If a weapon could get a new kit...

Rockenberg

CEO of Rockenberg
NNID
Rockenberg_Ltd
An Inkbrush with Squid Beakon and Echolocator
Honestly, that would make for the best support weapon imo. Like it already has outstanding mobility, so why not put it to good use!

HypernovaSoul

Semi-Pro Squid
I think an Inkbrush with Burst Bombs to help with their terrible range. This was a huge reason why I was so grateful when the Octobrush Nouveau came out, jeez that class needed something to compensate the range issue. I think Bomb Rush would make for a dynamic combination with that. [edit: just noticed that was among the first suggestions lol. I agree!] A roller with Point Sensors I think would be pretty awesome too, give some awesome track-n-flank capabilities.

karl childers

Full Squid
Dynamo with Burst Bombs + Bubbler
Burst Bombs actually seem like they'd be very useful for the Dynamo now that i think about it. It would take care of those close encounters where you don't have enough time to flick, it would help with jumping out of enemy ink, and it would cover the dynamo's range disadvantage when dealing with chargers, squelchers, and splatlings. Bubbler basically gives it a get-out-of-jail free card for those rare moments where you could actually get splatted. And the Dynamo could charge up Bubblers pretty quickly too.

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
Burst Bombs actually seem like they'd be very useful for the Dynamo now that i think about it. It would take care of those close encounters where you don't have enough time to flick, it would help with jumping out of enemy ink, and it would cover the dynamo's range disadvantage when dealing with chargers, squelchers, and splatlings. Bubbler basically gives it a get-out-of-jail free card for those rare moments where you could actually get splatted. And the Dynamo could charge up Bubblers pretty quickly too.
yes bubbler and burst bomb would help it. but would it help it too much? would it mitigate it's weaknesses too much? every weapon needs a weakness. dynamo's are monstrous enough as it is. we really don't need a long ranged weapon with bubbler.

karl childers

Full Squid
yes bubbler and burst bomb would help it. but would it help it too much? would it mitigate it's weaknesses too much? every weapon needs a weakness. dynamo's are monstrous enough as it is. we really don't need a long ranged weapon with bubbler.
Yes, I definitely think it would be overpowered. It would be fun to use though!

Raiden

Inkling
NNID
Raidus
an aerospray with splash wall and bubbler or disruptor and echolocator would be nice.

jsilva

Inkling Cadet
Custom Jet Squelcher - Burst Bombs & Bubbler
While I do love the Kraken, I feel like I could do so much more with the weapon if it had a Bubbler as a special, ya know. To like protect you from snipers and close quarter encounters, while still allowing you to use your sub weapon and main weapon. I guess that would make it a little too strong... would it?
Can I do kind of the opposite of the OP's question and say that I don't think any weapon should have a bubbler special? :) At a minimum the bubbler shouldn't spread to other teammates.

Tuff

Full Squid
NNID
Wolfysmash
I've always wanted a Splattershot Jr. with Splat Bombs and Killer Wail. I like Bubbler a lot as it is but I think Killer Wail is probs still my fav sub. Other than that, I'd probably just want the Splat/Hero Roller with Splat Bombs instead of Suction just cuz I prefer Splat.

Raxxin

Inkling
NNID
linkfromcdi
Definitely an Aerospray with Burst Bombs and Killer Wail.
The Aerospray is a fun weapon but it's kit is super strange to me.

Saber

NNID
Saber
Switch Friend Code
SW-0369-4203-0233
A n-zap with seekers and kraken

seeker to provide coverage/ hamper chargers and krakens to make this weapon a close range nightmare

SlimeTech

Inkling
NNID
yavinmoon
An H-3 with a :disruptor: would be nice. The weapon would be way more playable.
I feel like there are only a few kits that maximize a weapon's effectiveness - .52 gal, .96 deco, and the E-liter 3K to name a few. A lot of the other weapons just have awkward sets, like the Hydra and the Squiffer.

Last edited:

İßAllen

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-3224-2158-1624
Custom Range Blaster with Disruptor and Echolocator.
I always see the range blasters better at support,and the normal range blaster IMO has a good kit but the custom?Splat Bombs are meh,and my memory is lacking,but I THINK it has Inkzooka?It doesn't work how it fits me,and I feel that kit,Disruptor and Echolocator,would help me in my support game.

Leronne

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Leronne
Switch Friend Code
SW-2169-0003-5242
Custom Range Blaster with Disruptor and Echolocator.
I always see the range blasters better at support,and the normal range blaster IMO has a good kit but the custom?Splat Bombs are meh,and my memory is lacking,but I THINK it has Inkzooka?It doesn't work how it fits me,and I feel that kit,Disruptor and Echolocator,would help me in my support game.
custom range has kraken dude

Dessgeega

Egyptian Goo God
Switch Friend Code
SW-3756-0533-5215
Literally anything with the Inkstrike. I'm not particularly picky, I just want more options with which to unleash HELL FROM ABOVE! :inkstrike::inkstrike::inkstrike:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom