• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

If you could choose any ink color for your squid,

What color would you want your squid to be?

• Total voters

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
What color would you want to be? *I'd want to be hot pink! I love that color! :) only if you actually could choose, then you wont have to work with teams all the time, It's like a private battle, but still a turf war, random people, but you choose the ink color! :):)It's funny how black and white ink actually used to be in the game!

Also there is a lot of selections above!:)

Last edited by a moderator:

Princess Bubbie

Tiny lil' monster
NNID
Princess.Bubbie
I like the white/silver color. :3 I always like designing characters with silver hair and dark skin. I think it's so pretty!

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
"How's" about camouflage? Some squids do this anyways in stealth mode!

Captain Woomy

Woomy Enthusiast
I'd love to be plain blue or a darker shade of blue. Blue has always been my favorite color.

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
I can tell that you Really love blue, based on your avatar, but what I don't like about my avatar is that: they have NO black squids facing the "camera"/ You aren't able to see its face other than from the side and with an inkbrush, I don't like how they made it like that.

dapperlace

Pro Squid
The dark purple from Ranked, or this:

Even though it would probably be a nightmare to have this color on Mahi Mahi resort.

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
I wish that we could camouflage in water so we could swim in water without being seen! :)

Ikaheishi

Bobble-chan
Primarily light blue, but I would also go with green and purple on occasion.

But where I'd really like to be able to choose my color is in the plaza. If I could set my out-of-battle color, I'd be that light blue all the time. :D

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
I love how every one says what color they'd want to be, and it's also an their avatar! :aww: :) thanks for the smile, your squid looks so happy! Happy Times: 100 :)

Last edited:

ReeSquidGig

Inkling Commander
Pronouns
Her / she
NNID
Ree
Switch Friend Code
SW-8348-2484-7793
Well, it is a variety of colors. :) also.. what in the ocean is "milk tea"?! Eww!

Cuttleshock

Inkling Commander
If anything, I would want to constantly have the milk tea white from the Japan Splatfest. It's so creamy and makes me want milk
Ohh, wow! Had no idea that they had that custom colour on that occasion. That's really lovely; I'm a fan of muted colours and, like, beige. But the plasticpunk (© me) tones that're more common in Splatoon seem more fitting, so I'm pretty happy sticking with what's already in the game. A more pastel lilac than is presently offered would be nice, though.

LoremIp5um

Full Squid
NNID
LoremIp5um
I'd use the red from the Barbarians vs. Ninjas Splatfest, the cream colour from Lemon Tea vs. Milk Tea, the pale blue from the Inkvisible Avenues mission, and black and white ink.

xXShadeXx

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-3241-7928-4020
First pic is definitely black. SIlver/white is also a really nice color as well. That really light baby, almost white, blue in the story mode is a top pick, too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom