• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

If you could choose any ink color for your squid,

What color would you want your squid to be?

• Total voters

Clawford

Full Squid
NNID
Clawford
this but a little bit of a deeper purple before reaching the standard color in the game

ZEROrevive

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
ZEROrevive
Switch Friend Code
SW-0412-8620-8627
I personally would bounce between these three colors. They're pretty appealing to me.

ForteReborn

Inkling Commander
NNID
ForteReborn
Switch Friend Code
SW-5389-7346-0792
I go by a few colors...A deep purple, vermilion, green, and grayish white. But if I were to choose, probably grey. Might be hard to see since walls and pavement have a similar color interface.

Coolkid

Inkling Cadet
black,silver,neon color and of course red! why can't they just add red in as a main color? if they use it for splatfests then i don't see the issue with it really...>.>

kunoichi squid

Inkling Cadet
Sky blue is my first preference as evidenced from my profile pic (which I had done of my brother's and my inksonas). My second pick would be rainbow colored (either traditional rainbow or pastel). Finally, some combination of rainbow and glittery or sky blue and glittery. I don't know that just seems so cool to me!

JoyStar

Inkling
I'd use purple, specifically lavender like my Inksona's avatar.Been my favorite color since forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom