• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

If you could create the most broken weapon in existence, what would you give it?

supgamer76

Inkster Jr.
NNID
supremegamer2
Switch Friend Code
SW-5939-9546-1673
sniper, infinite range, instant charge, low ink consumption, ohko, point sensor for sub, idk for special.

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Simple. We revive the old specials and put them on stupidly broken weapons.

Name: Death itself.

The weapon fires out both the rainmaker shots from the first and second game with a fire rate of 1 every 5 frames. There is no charge time and it increases your movement speed (in and out of ink) by 150%. It also has instant respawn time and there is no ink limit to your tank. Your ink recovery increases to 10% every frame and there is no cooldown.
We're not done yet.
The sub weapon would change your weapons fire rate to 5 shots per 1 frame and it would also activate 5 ink armors that would stack and last for 30 seconds. Unfortunately it takes a lot of your ink. 50% to be exact.
Now onto the special.
The special would be all of the specials from splatoon 2 in rapid succession. And the damage is increqsed by 50% also

This weapon is totally balanced. There is no downside.
Except it costs 10000000000 coins. Have fun buying it!

Drew Sebastino

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Espozo
Switch Friend Code
SW-3924-6316-9401
This is a bit of a silly topic. If you're just trying to make "the most broken weapon in existence," make it kill the entire opposing team and get 100% coverage whenever you press ZR. Hell, you can even take it a step further; when equipped, just make it force your team to get a win before the match ever even begins.

This is a Super Smash Bros Melee video, but I believe it's relevant:

MeTaGross

Inkling Cadet
Why not make a "realistic" weapon, like an e-liter that doesn't have any charge time, but it has a cooldown after shooting. Bring back the luna from the first game where it still had great ink efficiency and could OHKO with splash damage with enough damage up. Give all chargers partial-charge kills. Or any Grizzco weapon.

Cephalobro

I know one, a Blaster with the same shot output as the Grizzco Blaster, very little ink consumption, it's sub is the Burst Bomb and its special is the Splashdown.

Dark Sage Walker

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-8295-5505-1414
This is a bit of a silly topic. If you're just trying to make "the most broken weapon in existence," make it kill the entire opposing team and get 100% coverage whenever you press ZR. Hell, you can even take it a step further; when equipped, just make it force your team to get a win before the match ever even begins.
This would be an Ink Nuke. And there are times when I feel that this gets dropped on me even as is. :(

ZetAchilles

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-7059-8858-9867
It can be any old gun. lets just say we slap this new sub onto the Aerospray MG. Its called the Ink Jammer. and it disables the opponents weapon for a certain amount of time. To make it fair. 5 seconds. BUT SINCE THIS IS AN OP WEAPON THREAD. 30 SECONDS. AND IT DOES NOT WEAR OFF UPON DEATH

Rinkling

Inkling
Dualies that have more damage, and a faster cool-down rate for dodge rolls.

aceofscarabs

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Take an Inkbrush. Increase splatter effect range and projectile density, add charged shot effect that will also dramatically increase the range and effectiveness of your swing. Max out ink economy (over 100 brush swings per full ink tank). Essentially you have an inkbrush which can fire charged blade beams at E-Liter Scope ranges.

To put the cherry on the top, give it Curling Bombs and Vintage Inkzooka special.

Superjustinbros

Pro Squid
NNID
AozoraJustin
I honestly think the Grizzco Slosher, out of all the Grizzco weapons, has the potential to be a Dynamo/Hydra counterpart to the Sloshing Machine. Make it not broken, lessen up the startup time just a bit, make the projectile slightly faster, and make it not OHKO.

I don't know what subs or specials would go with it the best. I keep thinking Burst Bomb would be good to get immediate quick damage or Splash Wall for defensive purposes.

Dark Sage Walker

Inkling Commander
Switch Friend Code
SW-8295-5505-1414
I don't think we will be getting the GrizzCo Slosher a.k.a. the Jet Engine for our purposes in regular battles, but another Slosher type will be coming out of the woodwork in the near future! Looks like some kind of futuristic ink bomb launcher with interesting range. Don't know how strong it will be, but I am all for mixing things up with new play styles! Also the idea that we could potentially be looking at a new line of Sheldon's picks is also pretty nice. Looking forward to the next few weaponry expansions!

NotSoDunx

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-4159-8497-4398
I would expect the most 'broken' of weapons turning out being a brush type.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom