If you need a Bad Habit, I'm your guy!

Protege

Inkster Jr.
NNID
Lulzy16
Switch Friend Code
SW-4410-4786-4028
Sup all, I've posted here once a long time ago. Back then I had only played the game for maybe 10 hours and was only seeking others to play with because I was bored and tired of playing alone. Many years later and I'm back for the same reason, but also a bit more.

I go by Habit, and I've been playing Splatoon since 2017. Since my time starting, I've been S+99 in Splatoon 1, high S+/X in Splatoon 2 (until life issues forced me to stop playing for the later third of Splatoon 2's life) and am now working on S+ in Splatoon 3. I'm looking for a group of active and friendly players who are willing to play Salmon Run, Turf War, and Ranked together while also working towards being a proper competitive team, to this end I'm available from around 6 or 7 PM until 1 AM every day, my timezones are in EST (UST -5:00).

I play a variety of weapons, mostly because I can't help but to switch often so that I can learn the in's and out's of every weapon. But I always default to the Octobrush, the Splattershot Pro, the Splattershot, and the Dualies. But I can semi-confidently play almost every weapon in the game save for the Stringers, Sloshers (save Sloshing Machine), and Blasters.

I am VERY competitive and I love to let that shine. If anything you see here is appealing to you, I can be reached on discord easily. My tag is Habitpie?#7090.

Putting this here on it's own because it's pretty important. I am 25 years old. I would prefer any group interested in recruiting me to be 18+, or at the very least have mostly adults.

Hope to see you soon!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom