If you read this title it is your duty to reply.

Kaynil

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0598-4137-8986
It is kind of difficult to fight against the flow.
I see you get so many new members that a new "hey I am new" thread in the welcome center feels almost pointless. I bet many of you even ignore them altogether by now. :ability_ninjasquid:

Anyway, I am Kaynil. I really enjoy The Legend of Zelda franchise.
I really like Splatoon and I hope I can have a good time here.
I've been visiting since the whole Octoling situation but I hadn't really tried to step out until now.

If I recall correctly my gear usually is: :head_eye007::clothes_tes022::shoes_sht008:
My weapons: :wst_shot_quicklong00::wst_roller_brushnormal00:

How are you doing?
Would you mind sharing your inkling preferences with me? :D

Kaynil

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0598-4137-8986
Oh, alright...

Welcome to Squidboards!

If you need any help just ask.
YES!
Thanks a lot! I am used to dwell in forums so hopefully I won't take much off your time, hahah.

welcome well for me i use:wst_charge_long00:,:wst_shot_long01:,:wst_roller_compact01: I will always have:ability_ninjasquid:, and:ability_tenacity: but other then that my gear varitys
That's pretty cool, you seem like a very balanced fellow.

I vary my clothes too, sometimes I even throw aside the benefits, specially while leveling upp clothes I like and trying to prepare the extra spots before rerolling them. XD

In abilities I like :ability_stealthjump:so I can sneak land and:ability_bombrange: to throw stuff farther.
Thanks so much for answering my request and sharing with me what you like. :D

Dolphoshi

Pro Squid
YES!
Thanks a lot! I am used to dwell in forums so hopefully I won't take much off your time, hahah.

That's pretty cool, you seem like a very balanced fellow.

I vary my clothes too, sometimes I even throw aside the benefits, specially while leveling upp clothes I like and trying to prepare the extra spots before rerolling them. XD

In abilities I like :ability_stealthjump:so I can sneak land and:ability_bombrange: to throw stuff farther.
Thanks so much for answering my request and sharing with me what you like. :D
no problem glad to have you here a lot for people have posted things in the threads, show us your style squido and another one is homemade startgyies (i'm newish so i have no idea how to link threads) but i do love being ranged weapons

Kaynil

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0598-4137-8986
Thanks, I'd try to locate these threads and post in there when I get the chance. Good to know they are there. :)

I'll teach you a neat little trick. Notice how on top of the button to reply a post there is a number (I think this post will be #6)? You can get the thread url by pressing it. It will open a prompt where you can copy the forum code to display the thread with its name.
If you press #1 you get the main thread, and if you press any other it will give you the url to load exactly to that post. Just choose the BBCode option. I hope that can be of help. :)

Kaynil

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0598-4137-8986
Welcome to Squidboards! I use :wst_roller_normal01: and :wst_shot_blaze01:, and always have :ability_ninjasquid: and :ability_stealthjump:.
Thanks. So you're a ninja inkling, hahah.
I use the silver instead of the golden gun because I am used to the sub abilities better but most people splat me with the golden one.

Demiose

Inky Surprise
NNID
iEndzone
Guess I've been bamboozled :P

Hope you enjoy us here! We're a supportive community so if you need help then just ask!

Kaynil

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0598-4137-8986
Guess I've been bamboozled :p

Hope you enjoy us here! We're a supportive community so if you need help then just ask!
Gotcha! :D
Thank you very much. I am honestly grateful to find such a friendly community, usually communities this side tend to be very detached towards new members. you guys have really made me feel welcome and I really appreciate that.

ShinyGirafarig

Inkling Commander
NNID
ShinyGirafarig
Switch Friend Code
SW-6085-7937-9686
Giraffes.

Well you said it is my duty to reply, not that my replies have to actually fit the topic. ;)

Kaynil

Inkling
Switch Friend Code
SW-0598-4137-8986
Giraffes.

Well you said it is my duty to reply, not that my replies have to actually fit the topic. ;)
Hahah. Touché.

hey welcome 2 the boards.
i love shooter weapons, specifically the .52 gal & the n'zap '85,
I see. I tend to use the .52 Gal too mainly because it has the subweapon and special I like.

1o2

Inkling Cadet
Welcome to squidboards! Hopefully you can find some of our memes funny and giggle like a 3 year old baby.

Btw, the only reason why I replied was:
upload_2015-11-6_5-47-32.jpeg

Which is to say I had to respond with that glorious title of yours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom