• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

iK Splash Ƨ q u a d (NA/EU squid squad!) *closed until further notice

Squiddlypuff

Inkling
NNID
Peyton_S
Yo, I'm interested in joining you guys. I submitted an application if you're still recruiting.

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Yo, I'm interested in joining you guys. I submitted an application if you're still recruiting.
We are still recruiting! I'd love to have you! Welcome to the squad!! If you could PM me your Skype if you have one it'd be great!

Last edited:

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
I Submitted an application :scared:
Thank you very much and welcome to the squad! Ah, you mentioned you can't skype, right now we're just using text chat! I'm going to discuss using team speak to the team, meanwhile would you like me to relay information to you via private messages?

I submitted a application, hopefully to chat a bit with you guys there.
Welcome! If you have a skype feel free to PM it to me!

Also important update! We are seriously needing EU members (currently we have one) please do apply! ; ^ ; Unfortunately, this means that I will soon close the applications for NA members (Fridy June 12; 12 AM EST) But will still be open for Europeans!

Looks like this can be a strong team.

Good luck guys, and have fun. :D
Thank you very much for your kind words good sir!

Last edited:

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Just a reminder to any NA inklings that would like to still join us applications close 12 AM Friday EST (basically 12 on Sat). So if you'd like to apply please do! We are still looking for more EUs as well; but you guys have all the time in the world~

Thank you for checking us out!

Have a good day!

kid gvrbo

Inkling
NNID
kid_gvrbo
heya! just placed an application. i know it says yall have enough NA members but liked the vibe here and thought id try anywho :)

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
No worries all NA applicants have untill the day I've previously stated above. Thank you for applying!

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Oh! Because it's my fault and I forget to say applications are closed for NA members I'll allow you to join. It is my fault. Welcome to the Squad. Unfortunately from now on I'll only be accepting EU members!

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
@Cereal

I'll accept you

~

bummmmp // Hey guys! We really need more EU members!
Don't be scared to apply!!

But from here on out; like I said no more NA members please ; ^ ;

Last edited:

Chiro

Inkster Jr.
Submitted a application! (Im from EU :3)

Really looking forward to join, even if i (can't) join, i wish this squad the best of luck. ;)

xCoCo

Inkling Commander
NNID
xCelsiusS
Submitted a application! (Im from EU :3)

Really looking forward to join, even if i (can't) join, i wish this squad the best of luck. ;)
Thank you so much! We really need more EU members! Thanks for joining!

_Vicious_

Full Squid
NNID
Vicious09
i have just filled out a form ... now i play the waiting game ... or i could just play splatoon lol :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom