I'll draw your inklings! [Closed qwq)]

FancyUrchinFan

Inkster Jr.
NNID
pr0skillz360op99
sorry ok

also how to do one of those game licenses tthat should player name nnid and rank for example

'

Mini

Inkling
NNID
MiniPut64
Could you draw this Inkling in the Plaza at night with a Sloshing Machine full of Super Sea Snails?

Zerul

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Mechasonic9000
*Sits and waits for time to pass twice...then Twice more. and continues to wait twice in anticipation of @SgtUBER 's next brilliant and lovely artwork.*

Cyan

Inkling Commander
Right, finally got everything ready for my request. Here's the picture of gear to be drawn and hair colour:
Inkling Drawing 2.jpg

Here's an image to help describe what I would like for the drawing too:

Inkling Drawing Background.jpg

I would like my Inkling to be sitting on that wall (legs dangling off the edge) with the Soda Slosher on his lap. On the side wall with the ink, I would like the Inkzooka running along the wall, and my Inkling sitting beside it (so the left bit of the wall with the corner, and my Inkling on the right on the wall that runs along the Splat Zone area. The 2 totem poles with the banners would be nice for the background (along with other features recognisable about Triggerfish), but with the banner having a colour closer to the ink colour of the hair in the 1st picture. For the expression, maybe relaxed or something, not too sure about that bit. I understand it'll take a while, but it's definitely worth the wait based off of the other pictures, your drawing talent is brilliant and it's so generous to do this for free.

EDIT: When you get round to doing mine (once the huge list of people before me is done :p), I would like to change the shirt from the one above (Shirt & Tie) to this: clothes_vest000. I have it with Triple Special Saver and it goes with the other gear better than the Shirt & Tie does. Also for the actual Inkling, I would like him to look 18, so a slightly older look than some of the other drawings and a confident smile with a relaxed body pose/posture (like those sitting on fences in Inkopolis). Thanks again!

Last edited:

Sevrault

Inkling
NNID
sevrault
I changed my request info a bit:

okay let's do this

So, I'm hoping for my inkling with the clothes you see in my avatar, along with SQUID GIRL Shoes, and holding a Fresh Squiffer. For the pose... have me holding a Squiffer, sniping while standing in enemy ink.

If you could do that, it'd be really great. Thanks in advance! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom