• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I'll draw your inklings! [Closed qwq)]

Splatoon❤️

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Lbggamer
SO just to clarify!
If I already requested a drawing it's free still phew
But if I request another I have to pay
Right?

SpillProff

Full Squid
NNID
SpillProff
Me in the Past: If I get moved down again... :I
Me Afterwards: TIME TO MAKE A SPLATOON COMIC! OH YEAH

SpillProff

Full Squid
NNID
SpillProff
I meant like each time I check the list, someone goes ahead of me or I go ahead of someone else.

jkid391

Senior Squid
Are we ever getting a commission at this rate? No offense but... some of us have waited months. It's almost been a year.

MacSmitty

Inkling Cadet
NNID
Seeker624
Are we ever getting a commission at this rate? No offense but... some of us have waited months. It's almost been a year.
At this point, it's been all but canceled now. Might as well wait for another Splatoon artist to give out free drawings, or learn how to draw on our own.

G1ng3rGar1

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Switch Friend Code
SW-7732-8500-1233
Well, these are requests, not commissions. Commissions are paid, so @UBERU-5 will pay attention to the ones giving money first. I'm sure you can be switched to a commission if you talked to her.

jkid391

Senior Squid
Well, these are requests, not commissions. Commissions are paid, so @UBERU-5 will pay attention to the ones giving money first. I'm sure you can be switched to a commission if you talked to her.
Oh, well I meant requests :P
Still, fair enough. The internet will probably always be here so eventually she might make the requests? Maybe? :P

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom