• Welcome to SquidBoards, the largest forum dedicated to Splatoon! Over 25,000 Splatoon fans from around the world have come to discuss this fantastic game with over 250,000 posts!

Start on your journey in the Splatoon community!

I'll take some requests for inklings

Shard

Full Squid
NNID
DarkSuperSonic25
@SquidKid85 I'm taking a break for a little while, but if you want, you can leave your request here and I'll work on it as soon as I start up again with these if you want

SquidKid85

Inkling Commander
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch Friend Code
SW-2518-9259-3787
@SquidKid85 I'm taking a break for a little while, but if you want, you can leave your request here and I'll work on it as soon as I start up again with these if you want
Thank you! (I've been looking for someone to do my Inkling for a LOOONG time). I'll post my Inkling later today and you can start whenever you feel like it. I'm not as good as what you've been posting, but I do have some artistic skill and understand that good art takes time. So once you start, take all the time you need.

SquidKid85

Inkling Commander
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch Friend Code
SW-2518-9259-3787
@Shard OK, I think I've got a good idea on how I want my Inkling to look. Here's a picture of my Inkling:

IMG_0441.JPG

Keep his hair the dark blue color, please.

And here's the pose I would like him in.

IMG_0443.JPG

Except I would like the first two fingers (index and middle fingers) in the Inkling's free hand to be together. Something like a two finger salute. Of course, make it as a boy Inkling and not a girl. The background color can be various blues or various oranges (whichever looks better), so long as they blend. If you could include maybe a blue squid somewhere too, that would be cool but you don't have to.

One more thing. If you could, somewhere, sneak in this logo on the shirt or something (make it small, like an easter egg I guess). Make it orange if you could.

SK85 (2).png

Again, take as much time as you need. If you need anything else, please let me know. Many thanks in advance!

Last edited:

SquidKid85

Inkling Commander
NNID
ROBnWatch
Switch Friend Code
SW-2518-9259-3787
@SquidKid85 here you go dude, I tried my best with the logo and I hope that's what you meant by the blue squid
Wow! Just, wow! It looks really cool, I love it! Thanks a million! Mind if I use it as my new avatar? (I'll give credit in my signature if you want it)

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
Great! I was actually thinking of drawing a character but hey why don't you give it a shot? :D

I had to change some things about him so it's easier

Here are some things about him
-male
-wears the anaki face mask, red v-neck limited tee, and snow delta straps.
-wepon is the heavy splatling
- pose is the Splatoon 2 one when you win with the splatling (when he puts it down and leans on it)
-Scince I don't have a picture, I'll describe him:
-light colored skin
-green eyes
-I don't think there is anything else

If you need to ask me anything about him, just do so! :D

Shard

Full Squid
NNID
DarkSuperSonic25
@Yin_ my bad for not mentioning it but sfm doesn't have squid 2 gear yet and idk how to get it at all so if you have any squid 1 gear ideas is it ok if I use that instead

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
@Shard ok then, give me a moment

*INSERT ELEVATOR MUSIC HERE*

Ok so here we go

Stealth goggles
Camo layered ls
And neon Sean slugs.

If you need anything else, just ask!

Shard

Full Squid
NNID
DarkSuperSonic25
@Yin_ sorry for it taking so long lol, but I just realised you don't have a colour for your inkling listed there, what'd you want it to be?

Yin_

Inkling Cadet
Switch Friend Code
SW-2325-6454-5517
@Shard Oh sorry! I would say he would be red but for I don't know if you could do that. If not then green.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom