I'm looking for a competitive squad! Weapon preferences and further info are listed.

Feryn Hyrk

Full Squid
Hi, I'll try to be objective here. I'm mostly hanging on A- rank, but I'm always reading new info to improve my gameplay. I also play very often, a couple of hours a day.

I'm currently level 31 at the game, completed story mode AND squid jump (lol), have all weapons and almost all gears. I'm working into put all 3 slots in everything (hats are almost done) while daily trying to order perfect ink resistance shoes from Spyke.

I can work in any timezone I guess.

Now for my weapon prerences:

Weapons I LOVE to play = Aerospray RG, L-3 Nozzlenose, Heavy Splatling.

Weapons I like to play = All rollers but the 2 dynamo ones, Splash-o-Matic (normal one) , Slosher, Inkbrush Noveau, Octobrush, both 0.52 gals, both Dual Squelchers, both Splattershot Pros.

Weapons I'm neutral about playing (it would be okay for me if really needed) = The two Dynamo rolllers, the normal Inkbrush, all the other normal shooters that weren't mentioned but the two Jet Squelchers. Also, the Luna Blaster from the blaster class.

Weapons I could use sometimes, but I don't reallly wanna play them often = the two Jet Squelchers and all the blasters but the Luna Blaster.

Weapons I don't want to use = All the chargers. Maybe I could try on the Eliters and the squiffers for pure aim training, but please don't count on that.

Fell free to ask any questions =)

Conor

Inkling
NNID
Hurricum
I'm B rank and I need someone to play Squad Battles with? Just doing it with me and my friend isn't cutting it if I wanna be S rank.

Conor

Inkling
NNID
Hurricum
Hi, I'll try to be objective here. I'm mostly hanging on A- rank, but I'm always reading new info to improve my gameplay. I also play very often, a couple of hours a day.

I'm currently level 31 at the game, completed story mode AND squid jump (lol), have all weapons and almost all gears. I'm working into put all 3 slots in everything (hats are almost done) while daily trying to order perfect ink resistance shoes from Spyke.

I can work in any timezone I guess.

Now for my weapon prerences:

Weapons I LOVE to play = Aerospray RG, L-3 Nozzlenose, Heavy Splatling.

Weapons I like to play = All rollers but the 2 dynamo ones, Splash-o-Matic (normal one) , Slosher, Inkbrush Noveau, Octobrush, both 0.52 gals, both Dual Squelchers, both Splattershot Pros.

Weapons I'm neutral about playing (it would be okay for me if really needed) = The two Dynamo rolllers, the normal Inkbrush, all the other normal shooters that weren't mentioned but the two Jet Squelchers. Also, the Luna Blaster from the blaster class.

Weapons I could use sometimes, but I don't reallly wanna play them often = the two Jet Squelchers and all the blasters but the Luna Blaster.

Weapons I don't want to use = All the chargers. Maybe I could try on the Eliters and the squiffers for pure aim training, but please don't count on that.

Fell free to ask any questions =)
Need someone to join my team in Squad Battles so I can finally get out of B rank limbo

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom