IM SO CONFUSED HELP ME

Inkling Blue

Inkster Jr.
OK I ASKED IF I SHOULD I BEAT SPLATOONS 2 CAMPAIN BEFORE GOING TO OCTO EXPANSION YOU SAID DO IT OK BUT NOW IN LEVEL 6 AS AN INKLING SHOULD I DO THE OCTOLING CAMPAIN OR LEVEL UP ALSO HOW DO I DO SPLATFEST I PICKED A SIDE BUT TURF WAR IS NORMAL

MINKUKEL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
First of all, you should really try reading the in-game text before you make an all-caps thread on here. But also, try consulting Inkipedia and download the Nintendo online app to access Splatnet 2.0.

If you're level 6, you're not even close to being ready for the Octo Expansion, unless you're a Splatoon 1 veteran. But considering you don't understand how Splatfests work, I'm guessing you aren't.

Coolkid

Inkling Cadet
as someone who is still improving even though i am level 50 >~> i suggest learning the game first,best way to learn is through ranked modes soooo you should reach level 10 first and then play alot of rank :D find the weapons your good with and once you figured both those things out,you are ready to go!

Inkling Blue

Inkster Jr.
Oh guys I just realized the date was wrong that’s why it wouldn’t let me play in the Splatfest also no I’m not a splatoon veteran but I have another account that’s level 36 so I’m going to ignore what you said about the octo expansion and do it also thank you all for just calling me dumb instead of helping me.

MINKUKEL

Inkling Fleet Admiral
Oh guys I just realized the date was wrong that’s why it wouldn’t let me play in the Splatfest also no I’m not a splatoon veteran but I have another account that’s level 36 so I’m going to ignore what you said about the octo expansion and do it also thank you all for just calling me dumb instead of helping me.
I wasn't trying to be mean or anything, but it is kind of poor forum etiquette to post a thread for a question you could've answered in 5 seconds by using google.

Besides, I could've just told you about it, but give a man a fish, etc.

Gameboy224

Inkling Fleet Admiral
NNID
Gameboy224
Well, disregarding what has already been said about your mannerisms.

To your question.

Honestly, jump back and forth between multiplayer and the whatever singleplayer campaign you're playing. They're both basically completely independent from each other. Play some Octo Canyon/Octo Expansion for a little bit, once you've had your fix, jump into multiplayer, or vise vera.

Honestly, don't sweat the order, just play whatever you want whenever you want. Though it would still be recommended you completely Octo Canyon first, before Octo Expansion if you haven't already. Octo Canyon is a good tutorial for both multiplayer and to warm you up and the harder levels seen in Octo Expansion.

Unless you are really itching to play the Octoling, in which feel free to binge Octo Expansion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom